Which path gets you rose imps?

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Which path gets you rose imps?

Post by audrei9 »

Airasyraye wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 10:22:30 pm
audrei9 wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 10:18:45 pm
Airasyraye wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 10:14:22 pm

From my pairs. I was able to collect them when it was much easier to buy creatures way back when.
It's ok, there's a few giveaways that give out those colours of imp. I'll be fine, thank you for offering to buy them for me!
No, no, I'm not buying them. I have already bought them from years ago. Feel free to buy someone else's, but what I was saying is I already own the rose imps and can breed you the colors you don't get from the quest.
Ohhh ok! That's a very generous offer, thank you! I would still like to pay you for them, though.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

audrei9 wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 10:24:43 pm
audrei9 wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 10:18:45 pm

It's ok, there's a few giveaways that give out those colours of imp. I'll be fine, thank you for offering to buy them for me!
No, no, I'm not buying them. I have already bought them from years ago. Feel free to buy someone else's, but what I was saying is I already own the rose imps and can breed you the colors you don't get from the quest.
Ohhh ok! That's a very generous offer, thank you! I would still like to pay you for them, though.
We can work it out. I've got red and yellow. The yellow I should be able to turn black, but only when it grows up. I'll work on white.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

Airasyraye wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 10:55:45 pm

We can work it out. I've got red and yellow. The yellow I should be able to turn black, but only when it grows up. I'll work on white.
How do you get the item that turns them black?
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

https://magistream.fandom.com/wiki/Mysterious_Tin_Box

Not sure if that item will ever come back.. but it came out of a mystery box from the Black Market.
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

audrei9 wrote: March 5th, 2024, 6:33:59 pm
The dark fudge with a candied rose from the tin that CinnaminDraconna mentioned down below. I would think it would come back for new players, but IDK. I don't pay attention to the Black Market often. I have a few of them, but I'm out of the saltwater taffy and gryphon carvings.

@Rosehill Would you be the one who could answer if those items would come back for new players?
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by Rosehill »

The "Dark Fudge with a Candied Black Rose" item was originally gotten during the 2014 Valentines event, and has on occasion made a return during other events. Most likely they will return again at some point, but at the moment nothing specific has been planned in that regard.
Airasyraye
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

I've got red, black, and yellow. I've been trying to trade for white, but so far no luck. You can accept what I have and try to trade the yellow for a white if you like. I'll start the trade. I don't need any gold.
audrei9
CreaturesTrade

Post by audrei9 »

Airasyraye wrote: March 9th, 2024, 1:16:51 am
I've got red, black, and yellow. I've been trying to trade for white, but so far no luck. You can accept what I have and try to trade the yellow for a white if you like. I'll start the trade. I don't need any gold.
Thank you! Once I've bred a bunch, I'll send them back to you!
Airasyraye
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

audrei9 wrote: March 9th, 2024, 6:05:54 am

They're yours to keep. I don't need anything. I was here when they were easier to get. It's no problem to me to breed some for others. Besides, I like giving things away. Trust me, I use giveaways and events as well, so I get stuff for free from others myself.
audrei9
CreaturesTrade

Post by audrei9 »

Airasyraye wrote: March 10th, 2024, 3:34:29 pm
audrei9 wrote: March 9th, 2024, 6:05:54 am

They're yours to keep. I don't need anything. I was here when they were easier to get. It's no problem to me to breed some for others. Besides, I like giving things away. Trust me, I use giveaways and events as well, so I get stuff for free from others myself.
Thank you and thank you again :t-puppyeyes:

Return to “Support and Suggestions”