The Breeding Success Rates of Three Types of Unicorns and the Significance of the Vials of Life

Put your entry for any competition here.
Ayakashi
MD Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

The Breeding Success Rates of Three Types of Unicorns and the Significance of the Vials of Life

Post by Ayakashi »

By: Ayakashi
Abstract
In this paper we will observe three types of Unicorns that do not require crystal shards to breed to see if they follow the expected 50% successful breeding rate. The three types observed are Aericorns, Light Minicorns and Dark Minicorns. Aericorns are included as one species as the family observed includes all three species of Aericorns. Each of the three types are members of a lineage; Light Minicorns are part of the of Camelot family, Dark Minicorns are part of the Avalons Rose family, and Aericorns are part of the Sky full of Unicorns family. The observed variance in the 50% successful breeding rates can be attributed to small sample size. That Dark and Light Unicorns require 3 crystal shards to successfully breed would indicate that the “vials of life” are related to the amount of magic unicorns need to produce offspring.

Full Article here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/13Gq ... ue&sd=true
ImageImage

My wishlist

DS Friend Code: 2664-2235-0361 PM me yours so I can add you too! :D

Return to “Competition Entries”