LTB--BreedOnlys/Events

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

LTB--BreedOnlys/Events

Post by Airasyraye »

I'm having a real time getting the alts/pygmies that come from breeding only, plus I don't want a lot of inbred, even if it doesn't matter.

Looking to Buy:
Pygmy Crystalwings and Gemdragons (list in spoiler)
Spoiler
Pgymy Crystalwing:
-blue
-green
-bronze
-saerulis
-purple
-light lapis
-dark lapis
-clostra
-varja
-akvo
-teiro
-jinglong
-fluorowing
-hadros
-kuanos
-kobaldibar
-sacris
-hexapo
-moroi
-accipito
-cypheles
-komainu
-iwan
-sacer
-venox
-gerbera
-kitanchosa
-vilodaes
-autumnal
-vernal
-sommar
-vetur
-spectrum
-rauna
-osanyin
-dionych
-lesoni
-onuchsia
-lilias
Pygmy Gemdragon
-blue
-bronze
-green
-saerulis
-fluorowing
-hadros
-kuanos
-kobaldibar
-hexapo
-accipito
-cypheles
-onuchsia
-dark lapis
-clostra
-varja
-jinglong
-sacris
-lilias
-venox
-kitanchosa
-vilodaes
-autumnal
-vetur
-dionych
-iwan
-sacer
-osanyin
All breed-only Agaori
Gold/Orange Farir
White Cukurba (1)
Pearlen Alvean Wasp
Tetzcoatl Hippogryph (1)
Os Raven (1)
Fairy Rose Snail
Alexanderite Kirin (1)
Swamp Copei (1)
Albino Eshmeri (1)
Buckeye Butterfly Fish (1)
Elderoch (1)
Arkenian Minirrel (1)
All breed-only Psittarx Dragons

I also need (1 Each):
Pink Mohlaris Elephant
Chocolate V Crab
All Rosa Doves
Chantecler, Game, Welbar, Legbar Dismot
Dutch Duckit
Cootie
Tidal Wraithe
Pandorum
Akvo Crystalwing
K Daant
Pocket Sylph
Bell Squirrel
Jax
Turducken
Thornweb Spider
Vahti
Cibeus Crab

Name prices. I'll buy what I have gold for and still need. Thanks a bunch! <3
Last edited by Airasyraye on March 3rd, 2024, 2:01:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTB--BreedOnlys/Events

Post by Kestrad »

I've got a buckeye butterfly fish hatchling and an os raven. Depending on whether you care about it being lowest generation or not, I've also got azure, oliva, and gelb psittarx dragons, but while they are not inbred, they are failbreeds from parents of the same color while attempting to make the next hybrid color.

I'd like 700g for the buckeye, 500g for the raven, 500g for any azure psittarx dragons, 1k for oliva, and 2k for gelb.
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

let me know how many farir you'd like. i can breed a bunch. is it just yellow and orange, or golden as well? same goes for lowest-gen psittarx dragons.

i also have an alexandrite gemstone kirin that i'm working on hatching right now, does 2,000g sound reasonable?
ImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
also happy to buy water shop creatures for shop price + 100g for whomever wants!
<3 <3 <3
Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Kestrad wrote: February 28th, 2024, 3:17:12 pm I've got a buckeye butterfly fish hatchling and an os raven. Depending on whether you care about it being lowest generation or not, I've also got azure, oliva, and gelb psittarx dragons, but while they are not inbred, they are failbreeds from parents of the same color while attempting to make the next hybrid color.

I'd like 700g for the buckeye, 500g for the raven, 500g for any azure psittarx dragons, 1k for oliva, and 2k for gelb.
I guess it depends on how out of lowest gen it is. It doesn't show the lineage the way DC does (wish it did), so I guess it isn't as bad if it's off by one. Can I see them? I definitely take the buckeye and the os raven.

crazyflight wrote: February 28th, 2024, 6:06:03 pm let me know how many farir you'd like. i can breed a bunch. is it just yellow and orange, or golden as well? same goes for lowest-gen psittarx dragons.

i also have an alexandrite gemstone kirin that i'm working on hatching right now, does 2,000g sound reasonable?
I think I meant to write golden. Looking at the bestiary to see how many of each I have, I have 0 in golden and orange. I would like 2 of each. Genders don't matter since I can change them. I'll take the kirin as well and any aurum or argent psittarx.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

Airasyraye wrote: February 28th, 2024, 7:12:06 pm
Kestrad wrote: February 28th, 2024, 3:17:12 pm I've got a buckeye butterfly fish hatchling and an os raven. Depending on whether you care about it being lowest generation or not, I've also got azure, oliva, and gelb psittarx dragons, but while they are not inbred, they are failbreeds from parents of the same color while attempting to make the next hybrid color.

I guess it depends on how out of lowest gen it is. It doesn't show the lineage the way DC does (wish it did), so I guess it isn't as bad if it's off by one. Can I see them? I definitely take the buckeye and the os raven.
Sure:
Azure (unrelated m/f pair, though I have a bunch more if you're interested):
ImageImage

Oliva (both are female, distantly related):
ImageImage

Gelb (both are male, but fully unrelated):
ImageImage

You can check my work with the lineage checker: https://tools.magi-ifn.net/lineage/index.php

I'll send a trade with the buckeye and the os raven in the meantime.

EDIT: I'm stupid and forgot that I literally hatched two lowest-gen azure psittarxes today:
ImageImage
These are currently being grown to adult, so let me know if you'd like them as hatchlings. I'd want 1k each for them since they are a lowest-gen pair.
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
Airasyraye
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Kestrad wrote: February 28th, 2024, 7:43:03 pm

Sure:
Azure (unrelated m/f pair, though I have a bunch more if you're interested):
ImageImage

Oliva (both are female, distantly related):
ImageImage

Gelb (both are male, but fully unrelated):
ImageImage

You can check my work with the lineage checker: https://tools.magi-ifn.net/lineage/index.php

I'll send a trade with the buckeye and the os raven in the meantime.

EDIT: I'm stupid and forgot that I literally hatched two lowest-gen azure psittarxes today:
ImageImage
These are currently being grown to adult, so let me know if you'd like them as hatchlings. I'd want 1k each for them since they are a lowest-gen pair.
Thanks. I know it doesn't matter, but just the raven and fish, please.
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

crazyflight wrote: February 28th, 2024, 6:06:03 pm let me know how many farir you'd like. i can breed a bunch. is it just yellow and orange, or golden as well? same goes for lowest-gen psittarx dragons.

I think I meant to write golden. Looking at the bestiary to see how many of each I have, I have 0 in golden and orange. I would like 2 of each. Genders don't matter since I can change them. I'll take the kirin as well and any aurum or argent psittarx.
okay, let me work on the farir breeding then. as for aurum/argent psittarx, i'm charging 10k for them because they're really hard to breed (i've been breeding nonstop from emerald for a few months now and have only achieved a handful of aurum/argent results). negotiable, though.
ImageImage
also happy to buy water shop creatures for shop price + 100g for whomever wants!
<3 <3 <3
Caper
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Caper »

I have an adult female Tetz Hippogryph available! I'm not really sure what they're worth, but she's an extra, so we can negotiate? (I don't use gold for a whole lot tbh, I'm much more of a casual collector.)
------
Back from a long hiatus, and looking to fill my collection!
All of the creatures in my Freebies tab are up for adoption, free of charge (3 max per person)! PM me if interested.

🐟 So long, and thanks for all the clicks! 🐟
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

also, i never clarified this earlier. i'm asking 1,000g for golden farir and 2,000g for orange farir.
ImageImage
<3 <3 <3
zucko0011
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by zucko0011 »

Airasyraye wrote: February 28th, 2024, 3:31:40 am
I have an Albino Eshmeri, how about 2k?
Image 'Ammits rule everything around me' Image [ wishlist ]

Return to “Kancha”