Frozen eggs?

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
froglady
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: Frozen eggs?

Post by froglady »

Some people are completionists, some aren't. I'm definitely in the "if I can't get absolutely everything I still can enjoy the game" crowd. If I want to see the eggs of every species on the site, there's the Bestiary. The hatchling art is in there, too. Truthfully, I just haven't the time or the patience to catch 50-11 of every type of egg to be a completionist collector. It's different for people who have been here since the beginning and got everything as the site progressed and now find themselves seeking new challenges to keep the game interesting. Frozen eggs and hatchlings are one of those challenges, I think. There's no actual use for them, game-wise, but it's your call if it's worthwhile collecting the extra eggs required to freeze a few besides the ones you hatch.
My join date says 2012, when I made an account I promptly forgot about until August 2023, so I'm really *gasp* a newbie. :)
I have no phobias or disliked critters. Feel free to click anything in my keep, except the "Quests" tab. I think you'll find plenty there without those 2 or 3.
BlackSwan959798
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Frozen eggs?

Post by BlackSwan959798 »

Thank you all for answering.After reading the answers it makes sense it's pretty much a preference/personal goal. I personally don't want this goal. But it will probably change in the future.lol
Currently looking for a "Moseal" hatchling. It doesn't matter if they're male or female. It just can't be frozen. I can pay with gold or if you need some koi fish i can breed mine for you.
I'm going through the quests so i need gold more than anything right now..All frozen eggs are up for sale.Each egg is just 9 gold.Just message me if interested Image

Return to “Community Discussion”