How many shops are there?

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

How many shops are there?

Post by audrei9 »

I only know about these ones but I'm sure I'm missing some

remy's inn
trading post
donation shop
shimmering shop

ASSOCIATIONS-
artificer's association
preservationist's association

GUILDS
water shop
herbalist's shop
dark shop

???
Black Market

I don't know anything else?? can someone please help?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Nayotrie
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: How many shops are there?

Post by Nayotrie »

EVENT SHOPS (not every year)
Solstice Caravan
Valentine's Caravan
Halloween Shop
Celebratory Shop

???
Card Packs
Please, feed creatures from Main tab!

Many thanks to everyone for the gifts!

Wishlist: Black Tundra Tylluan, Arcanum Serpaen, Fogo Kelung, Wallatrice, Darkfrost Wallatrice, Winterlight Wallatrice, Satura, Giant Sylph, Pocket Sylph, Black Pearl Alasre Fyrin, Seal Point Alasre Fyrin.
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

Nayotrie wrote: February 24th, 2024, 11:49:23 am EVENT SHOPS (not every year)
Solstice Caravan
Valentine's Caravan
Halloween Shop
Celebratory Shop

???
Card Packs
I see. Thanks for the info! I assume that these shops are under 'event' rather than under 'shops'?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Nayotrie
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Nayotrie »

Depends on the point of view. On the one hand, they only appear during events. On the other hand, they appear in the "shops" section.
Please, feed creatures from Main tab!

Many thanks to everyone for the gifts!

Wishlist: Black Tundra Tylluan, Arcanum Serpaen, Fogo Kelung, Wallatrice, Darkfrost Wallatrice, Winterlight Wallatrice, Satura, Giant Sylph, Pocket Sylph, Black Pearl Alasre Fyrin, Seal Point Alasre Fyrin.
Alpacalix
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Alpacalix »

I should know this but I don't... You can only join 1 guild at a time, right? I can join the artificer/preservationist groups without having to lose my membership to the other guilds?

Thanks!
Alpacalix
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Alpacalix »

I don't know why it keeps doubling up my posts... sorry!
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by BBkat »

Alpacalix wrote: March 18th, 2024, 11:22:25 am I should know this but I don't... You can only join 1 guild at a time, right? I can join the artificer/preservationist groups without having to lose my membership to the other guilds?

Thanks!
Yes.
You be part of only one of The Dark Brotherhood, the Society of the Trident or the Herbalist's Guild.

But you can be part of both the Artificer's Association and Preservationist's Association AND one of the above guilds at the same time.

For example, I'm part of the Society of the Trident (so I can't be part of the Dark or Herbalist's guilds) and the Artificer's Association and Preservationist's Association. \You can however switch guilds via The Face Changer quest, although it is very pricey.

Guilds = only one at a time
Associations = as many as you want, no limit
Alpacalix
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Alpacalix »

BBkat wrote: March 18th, 2024, 4:18:08 pm
Alpacalix wrote: March 18th, 2024, 11:22:25 am I should know this but I don't... You can only join 1 guild at a time, right? I can join the artificer/preservationist groups without having to lose my membership to the other guilds?

Thanks!
Yes.
You be part of only one of The Dark Brotherhood, the Society of the Trident or the Herbalist's Guild.

But you can be part of both the Artificer's Association and Preservationist's Association AND one of the above guilds at the same time.

For example, I'm part of the Society of the Trident (so I can't be part of the Dark or Herbalist's guilds) and the Artificer's Association and Preservationist's Association. \You can however switch guilds via The Face Changer quest, although it is very pricey.

Guilds = only one at a time
Associations = as many as you want, no limit

Thank you! I've not done much with the quests (now regretting it but o well) and wasn't sure. :3

Return to “Support and Suggestions”