Shops

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Shops

Post by audrei9 »

Okay, was anyone going to tell me that you can join all the shops now, or was I supposed to find that out by accident myself?

Not only did I accidentally join the preservationist's guild, I ended up in the artificer's guild and the herbalist's guild today. I'm eyeing up opportunities to join as many guilds as I can now! It's part of my goal to collect every available creature.

Then, what's the point of the face changer quest? I heard it was to stop people from joining more than one guild at a time, but giving them the opportunity to change guilds.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Shops

Post by audrei9 »

Also what does the passion punsch do? I've never seen it before
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Re: Shops

Post by Rosehill »

audrei9 wrote: February 20th, 2024, 9:07:22 am Okay, was anyone going to tell me that you can join all the shops now, or was I supposed to find that out by accident myself?

Not only did I accidentally join the preservationist's guild, I ended up in the artificer's guild and the herbalist's guild today. I'm eyeing up opportunities to join as many guilds as I can now! It's part of my goal to collect every available creature.

Then, what's the point of the face changer quest? I heard it was to stop people from joining more than one guild at a time, but giving them the opportunity to change guilds.
There are two types of societies: guilds and associations. You can only ever join one guild at a time, and the Face Changer quest allows you to leave behind the membership of your guild and then join a new one. The guilds are: The Dark Botherhood (unlocks access to the Dark Shop), The Society of the Trident (unlocks access to the Water Shop) and the Herbalist Guild (unlocks access to the Herbalist shop).

Then there are associations, and you can belong to as many associations as you want to. The current associations are the Artificer's Association (unlocks access to the Artificer Shop) and the Preservationists Association (unlocks access to the Preservationist shop). :italian:

This information can also be found in the FAQ: viewtopic.php?t=88066 ^_^
audrei9 wrote: February 20th, 2024, 9:12:57 am Also what does the passion punsch do? I've never seen it before
Please use the edit button to add information to your post if no-one has replied yet instead of multi-posting, as multiposting is against the site rules. ^.^

The Passion Punsch makes small hearts float on your screen, and your test look drunk if you post. It also has a chance of giving you items. This is a limited Valentine's event drink. There's discussion about it in the Valentine's creatures thread. :bounce:

Return to “Community Discussion”