LTB adult koi, ibex, capricorns, psittarx dragons, direwolves, manticores

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

LTB adult koi, ibex, capricorns, psittarx dragons, direwolves, manticores

Post by Kestrad »

As the title says! Whatever generation, color, name, bred status etc., I'll take them all, as long as it's an adult and unlineaged.

Offering:
500g for parentless streamborns
2k per parentless direwolf
1k per lowest generation capricorn
2k per lowest generation psittarx dragon
500g per other generation capricorn
1k per other generation psittarx dragon
200g per bred direwolf/manticore

Prices are negotiable, and if you have a bunch, I am in fact willing to pay more per creature for a bulk order.
Last edited by Kestrad on February 17th, 2024, 8:35:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
Altairia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTB adult koi, ibex, capricorns, psittarx dragons, direwolves, manticores

Post by Altairia »

23 koi fish, 14 ibex, 4+2+2+2+1 capricorns, 4 emerald psittarx dragons, 2 sacelle crested psittarx dragons, 1 direwolf, 8 manticores. Direwolf is 1st gen, everything else either SB or lowest gen.

Creatures can be found in this tab: user/Altairia/Reserved2
Visit my new shop!
~~~
Looking for gender swaps- see the corresponding tab in my keep!
~~~
My wishlist!
🎂12th of Jan

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Please help me grow these guys as well! <3
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

any psittarx dragons you're looking for in particular? i have a lot of breeding potential. i'd probably charge a bit more if you're interested in aurum/argent or larimar/pavo/farfalla, though. let me know!
ImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
also happy to buy water shop creatures for shop price + 100g for whomever wants!
<3 <3 <3
Hiraeth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hiraeth »

Hello :wave:
In this tab: user/Hiraeth/Rsvd I have:
- 10 koi fish, 20 ibexes and 1 Manticore, all parentless (500 x 31 = 15500g)
- 1 Tidal Capricorn and 1 Hallow Capricorn, all at lowest generation (1k x 2 = 2000g)
- 2 bred direwolf (200 x 2 = 400g)
I also have some capricorn hatchlings (2 Tidal, 7 Amethyst, 1 Meridian and 1 Hallow) - if you are interested I can grow them to adult :lol:
~~ Welcome to my garden! Clicks please ~~

Image Image Image Image
Kestrad
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

Altairia wrote: February 17th, 2024, 7:59:37 am 23 koi fish, 14 ibex, 4+2+2+2+1 capricorns, 4 emerald psittarx dragons, 2 sacelle crested psittarx dragons, 1 direwolf, 8 manticores. Direwolf is 1st gen, everything else either SB or lowest gen.

Creatures can be found in this tab: user/Altairia/Reserved2
I'll take them all please! I've sent you a trade for 40k for the lot, if that sounds good to you! ^.^
crazyflight wrote: February 17th, 2024, 1:55:25 pm any psittarx dragons you're looking for in particular? i have a lot of breeding potential. i'd probably charge a bit more if you're interested in aurum/argent or larimar/pavo/farfalla, though. let me know!
tbh I'll take any you're willing to part with! I'm happy to pay more for the later generation ones especially, since I know it's really annoying to get the ones you're actually looking for at that point. (It's part of why I don't have much of my own psittarx dragon breeding program yet.) How much were you thinking for them?
Hiraeth wrote: February 17th, 2024, 3:55:09 pm Hello :wave:
- 1 Tidal Capricorn and 1 Hallow Capricorn, all at lowest generation (1k x 2 = 2000g)
I also have some capricorn hatchlings (2 Tidal, 7 Amethyst, 1 Meridian and 1 Hallow) - if you are interested I can grow them to adult :lol:
Heya! I would be interested in the currently hatchling capricorns as well, if you don't mind growing them! I'll send you a trade for the other creatures to start though, if you don't mind sending them over separately!
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

Kestrad wrote: February 17th, 2024, 6:56:51 pm
crazyflight wrote: February 17th, 2024, 1:55:25 pm any psittarx dragons you're looking for in particular? i have a lot of breeding potential. i'd probably charge a bit more if you're interested in aurum/argent or larimar/pavo/farfalla, though. let me know!
tbh I'll take any you're willing to part with! I'm happy to pay more for the later generation ones especially, since I know it's really annoying to get the ones you're actually looking for at that point. (It's part of why I don't have much of my own psittarx dragon breeding program yet.) How much were you thinking for them?
great question. they're all lowest generation. so far, i've kind of just been breeding a lot of them without the same level of planning that i do with the magnis gemstone kirin... how about this, based on generation? they're all going to be lowest generation. these prices are flexible, of course, but i thought i'd ballpark it.

1st gen (azure, lapis/levante): 2,000g each
2nd gen (oliva/gelb, larimar/pavo/farfalla): 4,000g each
3rd gen (argent/aurum): 10,000g each

i'm putting the argent and aurum pretty high, admittedly, but part of that is because they're not just higher generation, they're also insanely hard to breed percentage-wise (rosehill has them at "hard'), hence why after weeks of trying nonstop i only have a handful. take a look at my psittarx and cornucopia tabs and let me know what interests you. i know the naming schemes are a bit weird lol
also happy to buy water shop creatures for shop price + 100g for whomever wants!
<3 <3 <3
Kestrad
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

crazyflight wrote: February 17th, 2024, 9:17:47 pm
Kestrad wrote: February 17th, 2024, 6:56:51 pm
great question. they're all lowest generation. so far, i've kind of just been breeding a lot of them without the same level of planning that i do with the magnis gemstone kirin... how about this, based on generation? they're all going to be lowest generation. these prices are flexible, of course, but i thought i'd ballpark it.

1st gen (azure, lapis/levante): 2,000g each
2nd gen (oliva/gelb, larimar/pavo/farfalla): 4,000g each
3rd gen (argent/aurum): 10,000g each

i'm putting the argent and aurum pretty high, admittedly, but part of that is because they're not just higher generation, they're also insanely hard to breed percentage-wise (rosehill has them at "hard'), hence why after weeks of trying nonstop i only have a handful. take a look at my psittarx and cornucopia tabs and let me know what interests you. i know the naming schemes are a bit weird lol
I'm most interested in lapis/levante and the larimar/pavo/farfalla psittarx dragons since I haven't properly bootstrapped any of the sacelle crested line, though I'm always looking for fresh blood so I'm interested in some azures and some oliva/gelbs too. I'm actually not too interested in argent/aurum mainly because the breeding chain ends there, so there's no egg gacha thrill anymore :lol:

So basically whatever you can spare from your own breeding program for the types I mentioned? If you have them sorted in such a way that you'd be able to not send me siblings though that would be pretty rad, I am so bad at actually organizing creatures these days but I also generally try very hard to avoid inbreeding and the net result of those two factors often is I just don't breed things at all :facepalm:

Edit to add: Prices sound reasonable to me!
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

okay wonderful! sounds good to me — let me look through the keep and i'll send over a trade or two. :splat:
<3 <3 <3
Hiraeth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hiraeth »

Hiraeth wrote: February 17th, 2024, 3:55:09 pm Hello :wave:
Hello :wave:
I've just raised the hatchlings into adults :lol:
Sending them over to you right away <3
~~ Welcome to my garden! Clicks please ~~

Image Image Image Image
vipor
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by vipor »

I have 11 first gen capricorns for sale. One already an adult and 10 hatchlings I am growing into adults
and a mix of ibex, manticore and koi, totalling 27 creatures. Also hatchling, but growing them aswell.
Low prices high quality.
Vipor's mini mall
Wishlist

Return to “Kancha”