Valentine's Day Critters!!

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Valentine's Day Critters!!

Post by Rosehill »

The sprites of the Albino Elseal were changed completely to a version that doesn't have the extra swirly lines.

The sprite sets were originally done back in 2019 and now checking them again the Albinos were updated so that the swirls were removed.
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

Ahhh! Thank you for clarifying!
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

This potion bottle...thing :orly: - what exactly am I supposed to be doing? Do I need to breed something specific? Raise a life critter (or something else) to adult? Craft? I've got nothing. :derp:
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

Revan wrote: February 16th, 2024, 6:22:34 am This potion bottle...thing :orly: - what exactly am I supposed to be doing? Do I need to breed something specific? Raise a life critter (or something else) to adult? Craft? I've got nothing. :derp:
To get the Vial of Life? Compare the bold sentence in your post to the bold sentence in Thane's post.
To use it? No idea so far.
WWECornSerpent
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by WWECornSerpent »

So what happened to the flood of new Valentine's critters? I have removed 10 eggs from the Stream, froze them and not a single new release has dropped. I thought they were to flood through the 17th and the limited ones through the 20th?
Happy Easter!

Please Click! ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

WWECornSerpent wrote: February 16th, 2024, 9:21:28 am So what happened to the flood of new Valentine's critters? I have removed 10 eggs from the Stream, froze them and not a single new release has dropped. I thought they were to flood through the 17th and the limited ones through the 20th?
Huh. Let me investigate. O.o

// Alright, should be fixed now.
Last edited by Rosehill on February 16th, 2024, 9:33:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

kunigund wrote: February 16th, 2024, 6:34:27 am
Revan wrote: February 16th, 2024, 6:22:34 am This potion bottle...thing :orly: - what exactly am I supposed to be doing? Do I need to breed something specific? Raise a life critter (or something else) to adult? Craft? I've got nothing. :derp:
To get the Vial of Life? Compare the bold sentence in your post to the bold sentence in Thane's post.
To use it? No idea so far.
my guess is that it has something to do with the march shenanigans that are planned for the 15-year commemoration, but i'm not sure. it doesn't seem like it's usable yet.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
also happy to buy water shop creatures for shop price + 100g for whomever wants!
<3 <3 <3
Myouki
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Myouki »

kunigund wrote: February 14th, 2024, 9:30:53 am
it's 5 o'clock somewhere..
What does this mean?
Since I haven't seen anyone else answer this, it's typically used as justification when someone is questioned on why they're drinking at odd hours, usually in the morning.

Ex:
person 1: Why are you drinking this early in the morning?
Person 2: It's 5 o'clock somewhere.
~Mostly looking for shop (especially Water and Herbal), quest, event, and hybrid creatures. Details in my wishlist (updated 12/20/2023), please and thank you~
kunigund
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

@Myouki: Ahhh, that makes sense! Thank you for explaining! :derp:
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

kunigund wrote: February 16th, 2024, 1:56:36 pm @Myouki: Ahhh, that makes sense! Thank you for explaining! :derp:
I think this was where it started, lol.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPCjC543llU
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It%27s_Fi ... _Somewhere
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.

Return to “Community Discussion”