Valentine's Day Critters!!

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
BeeNme
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: Valentine's Day Critters!!

Post by BeeNme »

water-into-wine critters! How cool!
kunigund wrote: February 14th, 2024, 8:37:28 am The color combination of the Amethyst Moseal makes me uneasy, but the other three are adorable! I also love both poses very much. Chunky but elegant. The permanent ones are my favorites. :t-swoon:
What are these lines on the Albino Elseal?
The Amethyst are my favorites.
I think the lines on the albinos are wrinkles.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wishlist:
Spoiler
Tanzanite Gemstone Kirin, White Cukurba, Catalana Dismot, White or Piebald Cervinus Deer, Angora Jackalope, Ouranian Koi, Arkenian Sakeira, winged cats
Dream creatures: Silver Alicanto, Calico Tienko
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by Rosehill »

The Elseals and Moseals were done already back in 2019 but they were stuck in the release backburner biding their time. Which is now! :evil:

Also, if you haven't already, go check out the News post by Thane. Something is already happening all around, and you may suddenly find yourself with something new in your Inventory. :t-woo: :look:
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

Ahhh... I've figured it out. :t-:3: But what to do with it? Perhaps... hmm... have to investigate this idea...

I love magistream science.
DarkstarWolf
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by DarkstarWolf »

I hope someone posts all the quotes from the new drink; so far the letters are really fun!

Huh, it's called "Passion Punsch"; i wonder if this was intentional cause each drink quote is a pun? If so, that's such a cute touch!
~DarkstarWolf

25/25 gifts
Wishlist on my profile, birthday is February 23!

Ѳℓ∂ Ƭσм βσмвα∂ιℓ ιƨ α мɛяяʏ ғɛℓℓσω!
βяιɢнт вℓʋɛ нιƨ ʝαcκɛт ιƨ, αи∂ нιƨ вσσтƨ αяɛ ʏɛℓℓσω!
Ƭнɛяɛ αяɛ иσиɛ ωнσ нαʌɛ cαʋɢнт нιм ʏɛт, ғσя σℓ∂ Ƭσм нɛ ιƨ тнɛ Ѧαƨтɛя!
Ħιƨ ƨσиɢƨ αяɛ ƨтяσиɢɛя ƨσиɢƨ αи∂ нιƨ ғɛɛт αяɛ ғαƨтɛя!
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by MothballMilkshake »

I don't think there is anything new in my inventory? What am I looking for?
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

It's not automatically there, you have to do something. There is a hint in the post by Thane.
Rhia
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rhia »

DarkstarWolf wrote: February 14th, 2024, 3:22:45 pm I hope someone posts all the quotes from the new drink; so far the letters are really fun!

Huh, it's called "Passion Punsch"; i wonder if this was intentional cause each drink quote is a pun? If so, that's such a cute touch!
These are the ones I have so far: XD
Spoiler
"Hey there, I saved some eggs for you. Do you like dec-kiss-us?"
"You're like a resurrection horse's mane - hot."
"I'm an agaori, you know; I'll never leave your side."
"You'd better find me a koi, because around you I feel like I'm drowning."
"Around you I'm like a nimbii - walking on air."
"You'd better find me a koi, because around you I feel like I'm drowning."
"Rose imps can be red, sunbeasts are blue. Savis mice are sweet, and so are" *hic* "I LOVE YOU, MAN!"
"You give me more chills than a frigaes reindeer."
"You're more precious to me than an elder crystalwing."
"You look like you've caught a bug." *Tosses cootie egg* "A love bug."
"You're cooler than a haietlik, hotter than a soulflame cerberus, and brighter than the brightest arkai."
"You're no rose, but the Ariessa bloom too."
"I'd take an alvean wasp sting for you, baby."
"Have you got a phoenix hoarde? 'Cause you're smokin'."
"Hey, let's match our hummingbirds!"
"You're as dainty as a kraken disemboweling a rowboat."
"You're so hot that if you were an Arkenian Goose you'd go roast."
"Your love is like a Voltarian Alphyn, legendary but rarely available."
"Are you an emperor phoenix? Because you're an all-around gem."
wishlist
my lineages

(Just post in the thread or pm me if you are interested in offsprings - for free.)

Keep cleaning-Sale

My all-time Giveaway

crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

"breeding results concerning life magic"? could that have to do with it? i'm not sure if that explicitly refers to creatures with the life elemental affinity or if it refers to breeding as the bringing of life generally (although i suspect it's the former). maybe magi with the life elemental affinity have something special? :italian:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
also happy to buy water shop creatures for shop price + 100g for whomever wants!
<3 <3 <3
Nekoi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Nekoi »

pegasi1978 wrote: February 14th, 2024, 8:01:09 am
Nekoi wrote: February 14th, 2024, 1:18:14 am
Pallastronomy wrote: February 14th, 2024, 12:57:36 am Just wanted to point out that based on the automatic ordering in the keep that you have the placements and rarities of the Moseal and Albino Elseal switched; the Moseal is creature 1481 and permanent and the Albino Elseal is 1482 and limited
Oh thanks! I hadn't even considered using the automatic ordering to figure out which creature was which! :t-shrug:

>^_^< V
My keep is sorted by default. They sort as 1480 Elseal, 1481 Moseal, 1482 Albino Elseal, 1483 Amethyst Moseal.

Edit: Didn't see you had the numbers right, just grouped like together. Tired eyes this morning.
Naw, I went and fixed it when I saw your post. But I did keep them grouped together as they were. :t-X3:

>^_^< V
Egg and Hatchies codes for Ninjas
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[url=https://magistream.com/creature/14909903][img]https://magistream.com/img/14909903.gif[/img][/url]
Eggs and Hatchies beneath spoiler
Spoiler
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by MothballMilkshake »

kunigund wrote: February 14th, 2024, 4:17:05 pm It's not automatically there, you have to do something. There is a hint in the post by Thane.
Could anyone tell me what is needed to be done? Is it the new drink?

Please, I hate hints. I hate riddles that make me miss out on gameplay because I can never figure them out.
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me

Return to “Community Discussion”