Lady Alua seeks assistance with her research

Learn about the latest updates here.
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Lady Alua seeks assistance with her research

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Me too.. still confused. But I came up with something that I 'think' qualifies, tho I'm not at all sure. Just glad we have til the end of the month, because I'm gonna need that long to finish the project, maybe.
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

Well I think my submission will work, or at least I hope so. :t-shrug:
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImage
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

MothballMilkshake wrote: February 15th, 2024, 7:01:22 am I treated it more like creative writing tbh, because I hate data and data analysis and spreadsheets.
yours was so fun to read! and definitely set the bar high... but i'll do my best. :italian:

are we allowed multiple entries? i have a number of breeding projects that i'd like to try doing a retrospective look at.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
also happy to buy water shop creatures for shop price + 100g for whomever wants!
<3 <3 <3
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Well it may not be exactly what is/was expected, but the first part of my entry is compleat and posted. Have to wait on breeding cooldowns before my next part.. not using up my potions for this.
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

With everyone seemingly going with numbers and actual breeding results, I feel like I've missed the entire point of this project. :derp:
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

I wouldn't be so sure. Your entry/story is very entertaining and to me, seems more library worthy than my breeding experiment.

I just wanted to make sure I had an entry.. for the participation prize, lol.
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by faedemon »

question for mods: i'm not too well-versed in forum code and such; is it possible to do something footnote-like in forum posts? and if not, would it be allowed to link to an external (e.g. google drive or something) document for an entry?
Image hey. looking for gender swaps.
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

CinnaminDraconna wrote: February 16th, 2024, 7:45:16 pm I wouldn't be so sure. Your entry/story is very entertaining and to me, seems more library worthy than my breeding experiment.

I just wanted to make sure I had an entry.. for the participation prize, lol.
Thanks. Hearing that makes me a bit more confident.
You definitely went all out on yours! That's a lot of breeding statistics. :omg:

Well, I suppose if something doesn't meet the requirements, staff will say something. Maybe. :orly:
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
PinkStrawberries4
CreaturesTrade

Post by PinkStrawberries4 »

A research paper...? -__ - I don't wanna do schoolwork can I just click eggs or something? this is confusing.
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

PinkStrawberries4 wrote: February 18th, 2024, 11:49:52 am A research paper...? -__ - I don't wanna do schoolwork can I just click eggs or something? this is confusing.
It really wasn't that bad to do (at least, once I had my idea). You could look at entries and see what others have done for inspiration. :angel:

But in any case, no one will force you to do the competition if you don't' want to.
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Site News”