Creatures 1475-1477: Flame Striders

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: Creatures 1475-1477: Flame Striders

Post by Rainwater »

Creepy lil' ones. :t-O_O: The design is pretty nice though.
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
rallis
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by rallis »

Saw new eggs and went Ooooo and grabbed 4. Now seeing they're spiders I'm going Aaaaaaaa! D:
I rent my donis for breeding. Check my About Me for details.

Anything in my Shop Stock tab is for sale. PM me if interested!
http://magistream.com/user/rallis/Shop-Stock

Rest in peace, Smores, the greatest dog in the world. July 19, 2007 - Jan. 6, 2018
There will never be a better friend than you.
froglady
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by froglady »

I'm hatching my other eggs as fast as I can. These look like Theridiid spiders and I want ALL of them, LOL. *grabby-hands* But I do love spiders. I even took arachnology as an elective in college and had over 200 tarantulas in my care for work-study after that (the same prof could never find a work-study person that stayed).
My join date says 2012, when I made an account I promptly forgot about until August 2023, so I'm really *gasp* a newbie. :)
I have no phobias or disliked critters. Feel free to click anything in my keep, except the "Quests" tab. I think you'll find plenty there without those 2 or 3.
falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by falsanthin »

Image female red

Adult description
Spoiler
Unlike many other spiders, flame striders actually like to spend time with their magis, and they especially love helping when they can, enthusiastically jumping onto pots and pans that need heating or cooling, or even metal works that need melting. These spiders are very social creatures so it is always a good idea to have more than one, that way they will have company while their magi is gone. Although, keeping too many blue flames in a room can cool a room so much that it starts to snow inside and a mix of red and blue could make it rain inside.
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

aww they're pretty, i love their little elemental feets <3
(pronouns: they/them)

<3 clicks appreciated (to hatchling only please) <3
ImageImageImageImageImage
Circle
Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Circle »

I love these spiders!!
Wishlist: Any shop/quest/event creatures, nimbii, hybrid-type bred creatures, and any newly released stream creatures! Thanks for reading! C^:
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

They've got little sparkler toes! :D That's so adorable!!
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!
Nayotrie
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Nayotrie »

Among our achievements is Name an Arkenian Sunbeast "Beauty". Maybe we should add Name any of the Striders "Aragorn"? :D
Please, feed creatures from Main tab!

Many thanks to everyone for the gifts!

Wishlist: Black Tundra Tylluan, Arcanum Serpaen, Fogo Kelung, Wallatrice, Darkfrost Wallatrice, Winterlight Wallatrice, Satura, Giant Sylph, Pocket Sylph, Black Pearl Alasre Fyrin, Seal Point Alasre Fyrin.
Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Why do new release always happen on days I'm not here??? Argh.

Off to LTB.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:

Return to “Community Discussion”