Winter Doni Raffle

Raffles, contests and giveaways can be held here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Stormpaws
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: Winter Doni Raffle

Post by Stormpaws »

Saltwater Kelffy. I love their pose and how their mane looks.
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Reima »

Let's go with another aquatic creature :2
I've had these open for a while, so here we go. The hybrid Leviathans. As an example we have the Reef one here
For some reason I remember when they came out and it was soooooo hype. There was just something about these water noodles that got me and others so excited. They do look quite cool though so we were certainly rewarded in a way when they were released. Pretty creatures.
The Reef one is currently my favourite out of the 3 we've got. I like the rose gold-ish body & the bright turquoise. It's a very nice combo
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
Ryves
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ryves »

The citellan. All you need to make a squirrel beautiful is gem glass corn and a cornstalk tail!
Image Find something you love as much as a pumpkin wyrm loves pumpkin seeds. Image

Altairia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Altairia »

The Keep Rat, the hatchling sprites are just so cute! :t-swoon:

Visit my new shop!
~~~
Looking for gender swaps- see the corresponding tab in my keep!
~~~
My wishlist!
🎂12th of Jan

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Please help me grow these guys as well! <3
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

The first Dark Brotherhood creature and still one of my favs.. I have a LOT of them, lol.
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
Stormpaws
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Stormpaws »

Svetku Lynx. It's a lynx with a little blanket. <3
Ryves
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ryves »

The pine vosmari. This was my first solstice giftborn, and I was so excited to see the gifting tree artwork in pixel form.
Image Find something you love as much as a pumpkin wyrm loves pumpkin seeds. Image

Altairia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Altairia »

Dusk Bunny is a creature that's both cute and creepy. I can imagine seeing a skull with glowing pair of eyes in the dark, only for it to reveal itself to be a big fluffball. Besides their incredibly poofy coats, I like their ears, feet, tail... Well, basically everything about them! Definitely would like to keep them as a pet :yey:
Visit my new shop!
~~~
Looking for gender swaps- see the corresponding tab in my keep!
~~~
My wishlist!
🎂12th of Jan

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Please help me grow these guys as well! <3
Stormpaws
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Stormpaws »

Wootootoo.
I like their description and how happy and derpy they look.
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Not usually a fan of birds, but I love this one.. named after one of my fav singers.
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.

Return to “Zocalo”