Winter Doni Raffle

Raffles, contests and giveaways can be held here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Ryves
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: Winter Doni Raffle

Post by Ryves »

Image Image

The lovely elegant ornamental blue penguin. I love that the egg is literally an ornament and the hatchling is just so happy.
Image Find something you love as much as a pumpkin wyrm loves pumpkin seeds. Image

CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

It's almost v'day, so how about my favorite v'day unicorn. :D
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
Altairia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Altairia »

Reima wrote: February 9th, 2024, 10:11:33 pm One last Unicorn, I don't think these ones were posted yet
The Silendarus Unicorns are from around the timeframe when I joined the site, so that's another critter from then that's been stuck to my mind. Surprisingly this one I don't have as of yet lol, I think all the other critters I've mentioned I have at least one of
But yes, the honse. These fellas are pretty darn gorgeous too. Especially the Dark variants. The golden horn stands out so nicely, the contrast between it and the dark flowy mane & fur near the hooves... That's some good stuff. Also I thiiiink that pattern on their fur is called like, dabble or something. It's 5am and I've done a forgor after a rough day, but hey, I like that coloration, I think its very neat. I'm not quite as crazy about horses as I was 20 years ago, but they're still occasionally rather neat. An absolute pain to draw, but the idea of them can occasionally be too tempting, it overwrites the 'how is anatomy'
Perhaps I've come to these creatures for their healing abilities, I sure do need some good rest
Also it's kinda neat and interesting that there are 6 different people in the credits portion of these unicorns. A big ol' collab group effort. Today has been a day of 'it comes in great numbers' + they are night-dwellers, like me. Perhaps this choice was more fitting than I thought
Funnily enough I almost picked this one for yesterday! They are very lovely, dapple may be my favourite coloration for horses.

My contribution for today is yet another horse; the Cinder Storm Steed. Both of the Storm Steeds are beautiful, and initially I thought of going with the Tempests, but I may prefer the manes of these guys. Tempests are arguably cooler, but there is a sense of serenity with the Cinders. Their manes remind me of evening clouds, and memories of admiring the setting sun.

Visit my new shop!
~~~
Looking for gender swaps- see the corresponding tab in my keep!
~~~
My wishlist!
🎂12th of Jan

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Please help me grow these guys as well! <3
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

since orange farir are so difficult to breed, there's a certain satisfaction in seeing them when my pairs do decide not to fail. the hatchlings are also really cute.
ImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
also happy to buy water shop creatures for shop price + 100g for whomever wants!
<3 <3 <3
Stormpaws
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Stormpaws »

ImageImage

I pick the Wolpertinger for today, because Wolpertinger are also mythical creatures from Southern Germany and I remember hearing about them as a child on vacation.
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Reima »

Pretty sure I can post once again~? I'm doing myself a disservice remembering to write about stuff at night lol
Either way, something other than an equine from me today, or do these count? It'd certainly be silly, so I'm going with the Araxie today (picking the Kelp one since I have one, but it was a very hard decision to make)
One of my favourite creatures as kids were seahorses, so Leafy Seadragons are just a cool upgrade to them to be honest xD They're just so interesting. Like these beings are real and we just have them, like?? That's so cool. These fellas are of course a bit more dragony and all that. Love them. Definitely yet another set of Donation Creatures that I remember fondly
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
Ryves
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ryves »

Image Image

The lovely kitsune with a big floofy swooshy tail. I love that the hatchling is basically all tail with a cute little head.
Image Find something you love as much as a pumpkin wyrm loves pumpkin seeds. Image

Altairia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Altairia »

For today, I have picked Ash Wyrmwood. I love the moss growing in the cracks of the wood, and the orange leaves adorning its tail and horns. Initially I was a tad creeped out by them since they seem to lack eyes, but I soon shed that fear in favor of adoration. Their lore is also to my liking, what other creature can fall asleep during an attack?

Visit my new shop!
~~~
Looking for gender swaps- see the corresponding tab in my keep!
~~~
My wishlist!
🎂12th of Jan

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Please help me grow these guys as well! <3
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

i think i've always underestimated how stunning these sprites are. the full-size art on their bestiary page is also incredible, and i hadn't seen it before today!
ImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
also happy to buy water shop creatures for shop price + 100g for whomever wants!
<3 <3 <3
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

This 'little' ellie is just sooooooooooooo cute, lol :t-swoon:
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.

Return to “Zocalo”