Some sad news to share

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Drudaq
CreaturesTrade

Re: Some sad news to share

Post by Drudaq »

I made an account again just to comment on this.

I only knew Hidden briefly, but we spoke many times about this game and she helped me get my bearings on my old account. I haven't been here in years but I checked the forums today to see if the site was even still up. I remember her as friendly, helpful, and generous, and very honest and funny. I'm so sad to hear of this news, and I'm even more sad I didn't get to say good bye. Even if her kindness was brief and 'just' on a pixel petsite... It meant a lot to me.

Rest peacefully, brief friend. Wishing her family and friends health and healing in this difficult time.
DarrkestDrow
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by DarrkestDrow »

Hidden (George) was a one of the few constants on this site (along with Jrap, love you buddy!) who was always here to chat and hang out with. Even during my long absences here, I'd come back to messages checking in on me, which meant more than I can put into words. She was so tough and stubborn it was easy to fall int the trap of thinking her illness would never take her down. I'm gonna miss talking with her.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
trystan830
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by trystan830 »

DarrkestDrow wrote: January 18th, 2024, 11:57:20 amHidden (George) was a one of the few constants on this site
Enchanteddil wrote: January 17th, 2024, 11:24:36 pmI've known George for over 20 years.
did you know, that in all the years I chatted with Mystic, whether it was in the games threads or about some of our other shared creature sites (unicreatures!), i never knew her real name?
Free Critters! message me with which ones you want
~*~*~
She changes everything She touches, and everything She touches, changes ~ Starhawk
Image Image
reading: Wind by Erin Hunter (#23) | watching: Severance
she/her | discord: trystan830
IFN | dragoncave | trisphee | ravelry | goodreads
prettyiggy7
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by prettyiggy7 »

Mystic, I never thought you'd leave us so soon. She had been a constant in the games, then after the New Year, she just posted less and less. I knew that she had health issues, but It's hard to wrap my brain my brain around her loss. Rest in peace, I know that you're in a better world. <3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thanks for Clicking!
Thank you to my fellow Magi for your generous gifts!
Have a Joyful & Healthy 2024!
Jadeunicorn
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jadeunicorn »

Oh, no! She was such a sweetheart. I still have the holiday card she sent me one year, and I'll treasure it always. She hatched a lot of my eggs for me as a sitter a few years ago. She'll definitely be missed. :t-hugs:

I click. You click. We all click!
P.S. I love SnapLinks.

<3 Wish List In My Profile <3

STATUS - 4/23/20: Splat.

ImageImageImageImageImage

LittleDragonfly and LittleGreenGirl are my daughters!
zee113
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by zee113 »

I'm active in the game but not in the community, in the chats. But it's so sad to see people I've "known" for years and decades pass away.
RIP Hiddenmystic. :t-:(
Wishlist:
Spoiler
M/F Oliva, Gelb, Argent, and Aurum Psittarx Dragons - lowest possible generation, no inbreds
M/F Lapis, Levante, Larimar, Pavo, and Farfalla Crested Psittarx Dragons - lowest possible generations, no inbreds
new Halloween creatures

LTS old and new achievement pets and elementals here.

Please DO NOT MINE my keep, I ran into a nasty lag already.
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

oh no, i'm so sorry to hear this. :c
(pronouns: they/them)

<3 clicks appreciated (to hatchling only please) <3
Thyme
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Thyme »

A very sad loss. RIP

Please do not ask for any of my creatures. I will most likely ignore any requests.

ImageImageImage
xscreamyourself
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by xscreamyourself »

A heartbreaking loss. She was always a pillar of Magistream's community, and she will be dearly missed.
ImageImageImage
Thanks for clicking :haha:
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by MothballMilkshake »

Wow...that's so sad to hear. Hidden is the reason I achieved the 'complete x number of trades'. For months and months we would trade frozen eggs between us for the achievement, having our little chats via trade. I hope her family is well
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me

Return to “Community Discussion”