Some sad news to share

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Raneth
Hello World
CreaturesTrade

Some sad news to share

Post by Raneth »

HiddenMystic has been a member of the Magistream community since nearly the site's founding, and has been active for all of that time. She is a very familiar face on the forums and click threads. Unfortunately, she had been struggling with health issues, and I am sad to report that she has passed away.

Many of us on the Magistream team were friends with her, and she was a pleasant member who often participated in site contests, offered suggestions for the site, and could often be found playing fun games in the reindeer games section. This is sad news for all of us. We will greatly miss her contributions to the community, and we send our condolences to her family and friends.
ImageImageImage

Pretty ponies...
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Some sad news to share

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

This is awful! I've had a standing trade arrangement with her for years now. We didn't socialize much, but we were always there for each other here at MS. I'm crying as I type this.. friends are hard to come by sometimes, and I will miss her forever.
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
wystearya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by wystearya »

I am so sorry and sad to hear this.

Thank you for letting us know what happened to her.

I know this is short, I am just at a loss.
Image Image ~ Image ~ Image Image

Wishlist in profile. <3 25/25 gifts - Thank you!
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

thank you for sharing this.. hiddenmystic was so, so wonderful and kind. she used to collect amphista eggs for me and send me batches every so often, and even during my several hiatuses would check in and see how i was doing, since we had known each other through magistream for so long. i wish i had been better about checking in with her. rest easy, hidden.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
also happy to buy water shop creatures for shop price + 100g for whomever wants!
<3 <3 <3
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

I honestly don't even know how to respond to this. Another kind and caring person, gone long before her time. This saddens me greatly.

I'm going to go cry in a corner now.
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

This is... awful. She's always been here; I remember when she was a mod for the Reindeer Games section. She may have stepped down from modding, but she never left that forum. This throws me right back to losing Tinni, and TxCat, and Tali... ugh :t-pout: My heart hurts.

Thank you for sharing this crummy news, Raneth. At least we know, and won't have to wonder why she just stopped posting.
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

I'm in slight shock and very surprised. I just double checked but she had posted on Jan 4th and Jan 6th on the HWYD. She was being a smart ass like she always was. She was a very nice old lady and during my humble beginnings she used to be my egg sitter for a year or so. She was kind and very helpful and we were always nice to each other through the years. Being honest, we didn't socialize much these last few years, but now I wish I had made some time, even to just say: I hope you had a good holiday season and here's some big hugs.

I am deeply sorry for this loss to all those who knew her far better than me and to her family and friends.

I'm starting to cry. Rest in Peace Hidden...thank you for just being you. Sending you the Biggest Hugs
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

I'm sorry to hear this.
| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
trystan830
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by trystan830 »

oh no, i'm so sorry to read this. we chatted lots in the game threads, and so i knew she had serious health issues. as soon as i read the first word of this, i knew :t-hugme: she will greatly be missed :t-hugme:

when my dad died in 2020, she bred an Arkenian Kitsune from the Always Remembered family. It's my turn, this Kitsune will be HiddenMystic Always Remembered.
Free Critters! message me with which ones you want
~*~*~
She changes everything She touches, and everything She touches, changes ~ Starhawk
Image Image
reading: Wind by Erin Hunter (#23) | watching: Severance
she/her | discord: trystan830
IFN | dragoncave | trisphee | ravelry | goodreads
aethelwhyne
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by aethelwhyne »

I am truly saddened to hear this news. She was a wonderful and caring person. She will be missed greatly.
I absolutely love Mohrior, Vernox Dragons, Bread Creatures, Laetolis Beast and Cascara Amagnae frozen hatchlings just PM me if you have any for sale.
Wishlist: I love purple torveus dragons, frozen Cascara amagnae hatchlings,mohrior, vernox dragons, bread creatures, laetolis beasts, prism fox,confera pegasus, pennant pegasus, rabbitsune, me’chuan bengolo/rewana, skulk, alicantos and penguins.

Return to “Community Discussion”