Anyone here loves Marionettes?

Teach, learn, and share work in the visual medium

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

LeelaMeylen
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Anyone here loves Marionettes?

Post by LeelaMeylen »

Aloha...

atm I am working on an idea for a fantasy-book. And there are already some new creatures I had to and still have to think about, as well as the world of the book itself.

And one of the creatures of that world came to me .. in a dream .. to let me know that she really has to visit earth, bc she has the very strong feeling we need her support. And bc she knows that belief is what's missing the most in this world, she has chosen to be a marionette on earth, so that people on earth can see her and above all can believe what they see. She doesn't dare to appear in her true self, for now.

So what do you think of her 'til now?

The hair is still missing. Some jewelry also. She gets long dreads as hair. The ears also still has to be made.
And she told me, she also needs some amazing wands and magic books.

Can't wait to show you when all her pieces are put together. And she really is finished, wearing clothes and so on.

She still needs a name. It has to be an old, very mystic sounding name. I actually don't like her to be a Marionette, but that's what SHE saw as a need, so that she can speak to others in this world. 😂😁

Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: Anyone here loves Marionettes?

Post by Revan »

I'll admit, dolls creep me out a bit, but you certainly have talent! The detail in the hands especially is superb!
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:

Return to “Hall Of The Arts”