January Mid-Month 1474: Ixan Mist Stalker

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: January Mid-Month 1474: Ixan Mist Stalker

Post by BBkat »

Oh my god. I absolutely must have these
skitties
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by skitties »

omg! I adore these. Time to run and buy some.
Thanks for clicking!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Click for wishlist!
wystearya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by wystearya »

sammythethief wrote: January 15th, 2024, 9:12:56 am
F

Adult Description
Spoiler
Attempts to bring an ixan mist stalker to the castle have never been successful. If a magi wants to befriend one of these felines, they need to travel to the Ixan jungle and spend several weeks there. The trip is rarely safe, the jungle holding many dangers, but it is always worthwhile. Taming an ixan mist stalker is not as difficult as some might think, as in the end, these creatures are cats - just larger and more prone to cutting someone in half with their sharp claws. If there is a reward at the end, the mist stalkers will learn to behave around humans. The most tiring task is to keep them focused, as colorful birds are always the worst distraction. If such a bird friend accompanies a magi, it should be instructed to remain near the edge of the jungle. Otherwise it will be hunted by an excited mist stalker.

Oh yes, yes! I do need this! ^_^
Image Image ~ Image ~ Image Image

Wishlist in profile. <3 25/25 gifts - Thank you!
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

OMFG THE ADULT IS AMAZING!!!! I am internally screaming n at the same time squeeing really softly n low.

Totally getting this, I love it's pose, I love everything. It has all the right bits that I love mixed together. You get me Magistream.
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
Stormpaws
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Stormpaws »

Take my money :derp:
Pugnacious
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Pugnacious »

Oh my goodness, what a purrfect kitty!!! I think I need one! They are so pretty :t-swoon:
~*Multum in Parvo*~
Pug - Agender (They/Them, please!) - Bisexual - Gemini
Here's my wishlist!
Check out my tabs! I'll trade anything in my trade & frozen tabs, and will breed anything for you in my normal tabs!
Please PM me!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

I bought two before even seeing the hatchlings or reading the description.. it's a cat, of course I'll buy a pair. WOW!!! what an awesome kitty, so glad I got two.. and they gendered properly.
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
DarkstarWolf
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by DarkstarWolf »

omg omg omg i need one of these lovelies!
~DarkstarWolf

25/25 gifts
Wishlist on my profile, birthday is February 23!

Ѳℓ∂ Ƭσм βσмвα∂ιℓ ιƨ α мɛяяʏ ғɛℓℓσω!
βяιɢнт вℓʋɛ нιƨ ʝαcκɛт ιƨ, αи∂ нιƨ вσσтƨ αяɛ ʏɛℓℓσω!
Ƭнɛяɛ αяɛ иσиɛ ωнσ нαʌɛ cαʋɢнт нιм ʏɛт, ғσя σℓ∂ Ƭσм нɛ ιƨ тнɛ Ѧαƨтɛя!
Ħιƨ ƨσиɢƨ αяɛ ƨтяσиɢɛя ƨσиɢƨ αи∂ нιƨ ғɛɛт αяɛ ғαƨтɛя!
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

These are quite lovely!
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Graceful. Smug. Glorious.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:

Return to “Community Discussion”