January Mid-Month 1474: Ixan Mist Stalker

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

January Mid-Month 1474: Ixan Mist Stalker

Post by sammythethief »

I'm very normal about this, super normal. 400 normal.

Ixan Mist Stalker
Sprite art: Mysfytt | Description: Real

Mist appears to escape from within this egg.

General Description
Spoiler
Close relatives to the more common mist stalkers, the ixan type is larger and more dangerous. They are masters of stealth. Their spotted coats help them become one with the environment, being difficult to spot even when moving. With the ability to dissolve into mist, they easily travel through the jungle's lush vegetation. Nothing can stand in the way of a hunting ixan mist stalker. The nature around them does not impede these felines in any way as they use their mysterious magic to their advantage. Like any other feline, they could cause a lot of harm to the nearby bird population when hunting excessively. Fortunately, they cannot maintain the mist form for too long, which somewhat minimizes the damage. As dangerous as they are, these felines live and hunt exclusively in the Ixan Jungle. People living near the jungle are safe as these creatures do not seek to harm those who mind their own business.

(No dimorphism)

Hatchling Description
Spoiler
Ixan mist stalker hatchlings are hard to keep track of, even by their parents. They are attracted by everything that moves, and with plenty of energy on their side they will hunt mice and leaves until exhaustion takes over. They dissolve into mist and reform at any given moment, happy to play with anything and anyone. Unfortunately, they are unaware of the damage they can cause, and the hatchlings can soon turn a silly game into a dangerous hunt. Many trees in the jungle bear the marks of the hatchlings' games, the bark torn in plenty of places as the little feline misses its moving target and claws the wood instead.
F

Adult Description
Spoiler
Attempts to bring an ixan mist stalker to the castle have never been successful. If a magi wants to befriend one of these felines, they need to travel to the Ixan jungle and spend several weeks there. The trip is rarely safe, the jungle holding many dangers, but it is always worthwhile. Taming an ixan mist stalker is not as difficult as some might think, as in the end, these creatures are cats - just larger and more prone to cutting someone in half with their sharp claws. If there is a reward at the end, the mist stalkers will learn to behave around humans. The most tiring task is to keep them focused, as colorful birds are always the worst distraction. If such a bird friend accompanies a magi, it should be instructed to remain near the edge of the jungle. Otherwise it will be hunted by an excited mist stalker.
Last edited by sammythethief on January 15th, 2024, 4:45:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!
Nexosa
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: January Mid-Month 1474: Ixan Mist Stalker

Post by Nexosa »

Spoiler
Ixan mist stalker hatchlings are hard to keep track of, even by their parents. They are attracted by everything that moves, and with plenty of energy on their side they will hunt mice and leaves until exhaustion takes over. They dissolve into mist and reform at any given moment, happy to play with anything and anyone. Unfortunately, they are unaware of the damage they can cause, and the hatchlings can soon turn a silly game into a dangerous hunt. Many trees in the jungle bear the marks of the hatchlings' games, the bark torn in plenty of places as the little feline misses its moving target and claws the wood instead.
Wish list:Hummingbirds,Any grpyhon hatchling,Any jackalope hatchling,,Pygmy wolpertinger,Rabbitsune

My Wishlist

Fox by Munin,Joey doggo by Seabra
DarkRider
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by DarkRider »

I think I’m gonna like these! Def going to stock up on them!
ImageImage Image
Don't take artwork thanks!Avatar by Munin thank you!Tulcadhiel made Fox! Thank you!
PrincessOfVampires
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by PrincessOfVampires »

I like to hatchie, brought some eggs. Hope the adults look cool too.

↓Visit my shop↓
Princess treasures

Gifts: 25/25 Thank you. <3

Wishlist:
male Donec
Jasper/Malachite Miu
OverlordVOX
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by OverlordVOX »

<3 <3

A Cat?

We needs MORE Cats

The Hatschling looks realy cute

<3 <3
wystearya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by wystearya »

I'm interested to see the adult stage, looks cute!
Image Image ~ Image ~ Image Image

Wishlist in profile. <3 25/25 gifts - Thank you!
BeeNme
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by BeeNme »

oooohhh, gotta get me some of these!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wishlist:
Spoiler
Tanzanite Gemstone Kirin, White Cukurba, Catalana Dismot, White or Piebald Cervinus Deer, Angora Jackalope, Ouranian Koi, Arkenian Sakeira, winged cats
Dream creatures: Silver Alicanto, Calico Tienko
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

sammythethief - I had a feeling you'd like these XD

The hatchie is super adorable :t-swoon:
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImageImage
ImageImage ImageImageImage Image
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

NyxNoire wrote: January 15th, 2024, 3:05:56 pm sammythethief - I had a feeling you'd like these XD

The hatchie is super adorable :t-swoon:
My bank account and I like them a totally normal amount, honest.
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!
DarkRider
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by DarkRider »

oooooo I need them! They are beautiful!
ImageImage Image
Don't take artwork thanks!Avatar by Munin thank you!Tulcadhiel made Fox! Thank you!

Return to “Community Discussion”