Who here has completed all the quests?

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Who here has completed all the quests?

Post by audrei9 »

Because I really like doing them even if they are fetch quests, I like how they're written. My favourite one is the one in ageti that opens up after you do the 'exploring taggelisk' quest, and I want to do it even if I exhaust all the items.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Who here has completed all the quests?

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

AFAIK I have completed all the quests.. and received all the tokens/creatures/etc. I've even joined all the guilds to complete all the achievements, tho I returned to the Dark Brotherhood when I was done with them. I even search the Grass Forest every day because I collect the two Hipponoxes for my unicorn herd/army.
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

That's super cool!
I would complete every single quest if I knew what shop I should join first...
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
CoffeeActivated
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CoffeeActivated »

Is there a way to figure out what quests are available?
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Not sure how up to date this is, but this is the info found in the Magi Wiki..
https://magistream.fandom.com/wiki/Quest_Walkthroughs
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.

Return to “Community Discussion”