Water Magi quest

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Water Magi quest

Post by audrei9 »

"we haven't heard back from the merfolk yet. Please come back in a few days."

It's said that for ages.

Accoding to this post, it's like that after you join a guild, but I haven't joined any guild. Why is it like this?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

LTB any and all holyhounds and deadwood deer! No inbreds please!
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Water Magi quest

Post by BBkat »

I believe you need to have the Mermaid Ally to proceed.
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by audrei9 »

BBkat wrote: January 15th, 2024, 10:41:19 am I believe you need to have the Mermaid Ally to proceed.
How do I get the mermaid ally?

BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by BBkat »

First you need to complete 'A Romantic Request' (located in The Keep, awards you the Hellhound), once that's done the quest 'Vasial's Crush' will appear, completing this one awards you with the Mermaid ally
audrei9
CreaturesTrade

Post by audrei9 »

Thank you!!
Alright, time to get the capricorns.

Return to “Support and Suggestions”