LTB Frozen Arkai Egg - Offer increased

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

JustaBunny
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

LTB Frozen Arkai Egg - Offer increased

Post by JustaBunny »

Hello!

I've been completely bitten by the Arkai bug and I'd like to buy some frozen eggs from the years I missed.

Original: 15k
Aurora: 2k
Corona: 2k
Glacial: 2k
Phoenix: 2k

These are the prices I'm offering, but I am open to negotiating! If you would prefer creatures, please also let me know :bounce:
Last edited by JustaBunny on February 9th, 2024, 5:51:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Thank you thank you for the thoughtful gifts this year and every year! They are so appreciated and loved :hooray: :t-hugme: I will keep all these bunnies, cats, and more close to my chest. <3

LTB: Frozen Original Arkai Egg :D
Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTB Frozen Arkai Eggs

Post by Airasyraye »

I have 3 Phoenix in my Main so you can view them. I'll sell them for the 2k each.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
JustaBunny
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by JustaBunny »

Yes please! How many are you selling? I only need one, but happy to buy all 3 :)

Thank you thank you for the thoughtful gifts this year and every year! They are so appreciated and loved :hooray: :t-hugme: I will keep all these bunnies, cats, and more close to my chest. <3

Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

JustaBunny wrote: January 23rd, 2024, 7:42:33 pm Yes please! How many are you selling? I only need one, but happy to buy all 3 :)
I can sell all 3, but if you only want the 1, that's fine, too. You can just start a trade when you're ready.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
zee113
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by zee113 »

I have:
5 Aurora,
37 Corona, and
18 Glacial.
I guess you don't want them all... ^.^
Wishlist:
Spoiler
M/F Oliva, Gelb, Argent, and Aurum Psittarx Dragons - lowest possible generation, no inbreds
M/F Lapis, Levante, Larimar, Pavo, and Farfalla Crested Psittarx Dragons - lowest possible generations, no inbreds
new Halloween creatures

LTS old and new achievement pets and elementals here.

Please DO NOT MINE my keep, I ran into a nasty lag already.
JustaBunny
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by JustaBunny »

zee113 wrote: February 7th, 2024, 12:12:06 pm I have:
5 Aurora,
37 Corona, and
18 Glacial.
I guess you don't want them all... ^.^
Haha, yes one each would be perfect if that's okay with you! Thank you so so much <3 I am so much closer to finishing my collection <3

Last bumped by JustaBunny on February 21st, 2024, 9:21:31 pm.

Return to “Kancha”