I keep getting logged out.

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

I keep getting logged out.

Post by audrei9 »

It is so. Freaking. ANNOYING!!!
I'm not even clicking eggs or whatever, I just click around and look at quests and the forum and bestiary. I was looking for the quests that were missing from the library, and when I went to make a post about them I got logged out AGAIN and lost all the progress I had made on the post!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

LTB any and all holyhounds and deadwood deer! No inbreds please!
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: I keep getting logged out.

Post by Rosehill »

audrei9 wrote: January 9th, 2024, 7:26:59 pm It is so. Freaking. ANNOYING!!!
I'm not even clicking eggs or whatever, I just click around and look at quests and the forum and bestiary. I was looking for the quests that were missing from the library, and when I went to make a post about them I got logged out AGAIN and lost all the progress I had made on the post!
Here are some possible solutions for a similar problem: https://magistream.com/viewtopic.php?p= ... #p23682044
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: I keep getting logged out.

Post by audrei9 »

Rosehill wrote: January 10th, 2024, 12:05:24 am
audrei9 wrote: January 9th, 2024, 7:26:59 pm It is so. Freaking. ANNOYING!!!
Here are some possible solutions for a similar problem: https://magistream.com/viewtopic.php?p= ... #p23682044
THANK YOU!!! I'll check it out!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

LTB any and all holyhounds and deadwood deer! No inbreds please!

Return to “Support and Suggestions”