WHY!?

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Pounces
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: WHY!?

Post by Pounces »

froglady wrote: January 24th, 2024, 9:55:40 pm I think of it as one of them saying, "Not tonight, I'm not in the mood." Would you expect the other one to jump on again and again and again anyway? XD Go play where the Cash Shop pets have 180 day gestation periods and 90 day cooldowns (yes, that's the actual numbers for one site I play on).
Don't forget about the one with 2600 day gestation. o_o Gotta love the Colossal Titan Whammy xD
Breeding - female cooldown
62 days
Breeding - gestation length
2600 days (normal potions can shorten to 60 days)
<3 Thank you so much for all the amazing gifts! I love each and everyone of them so much! <3
┍━━━━━»•» ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ 🌺 ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ «•«━┑
<3 We love clicks too! Please help us grow <3

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

Image ImageImage

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
ImageImageImageImage
┕━»•» ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ 🌺 ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ «•«━━━━━┙
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

Pounces wrote: January 26th, 2024, 1:21:46 pm
froglady wrote: January 24th, 2024, 9:55:40 pm I think of it as one of them saying, "Not tonight, I'm not in the mood." Would you expect the other one to jump on again and again and again anyway? XD Go play where the Cash Shop pets have 180 day gestation periods and 90 day cooldowns (yes, that's the actual numbers for one site I play on).
Don't forget about the one with 2600 day gestation. o_o Gotta love the Colossal Titan Whammy xD
Breeding - female cooldown
62 days
Breeding - gestation length
2600 days (normal potions can shorten to 60 days)
Hold on. *Doublechecks*
w h a t-
Either they made a typo there, it's a dumb joke, or it's serious.
...Either way, I love it. That is honestly hilarious :t-lol:
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
froglady
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by froglady »

Nope, the three of us all play on that site and the gestation periods for the Cash Shop pets can be very lengthy. The cooldowns can't be shortened as much as the gestation can (percentage wise). If you're asking up to $16 per pet you don't want someone breeding them by the dozens and flooding the market. Some of the pets are $1, some are $2, $4, $8, $16 according to rarity of the species in general (there are multiple patterns of each species) and whether it's guaranteed to carry all the mutations possible or you just take your chances that it has even one.
My join date says 2012, when I made an account I promptly forgot about until August 2023, so I'm really *gasp* a newbie. :)
I have no phobias or disliked critters. Feel free to click anything in my keep, except the "Quests" tab. I think you'll find plenty there without those 2 or 3.
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

froglady wrote: January 26th, 2024, 5:12:04 pm Nope, the three of us all play on that site and the gestation periods for the Cash Shop pets can be very lengthy. The cooldowns can't be shortened as much as the gestation can (percentage wise). If you're asking up to $16 per pet you don't want someone breeding them by the dozens and flooding the market. Some of the pets are $1, some are $2, $4, $8, $16 according to rarity of the species in general (there are multiple patterns of each species) and whether it's guaranteed to carry all the mutations possible or you just take your chances that it has even one.
I was only talking about the almost a decade default gestation time for the whammy, I'm there too. Seeing the extreme number on the whammy made me laugh.
As someone who is trying to get specific Starbelt Malix colors right now I know how long those tend to take. I was lucky with the first two having the right colors but now I need to wait for the cooldowns to end to get more and I'm so impatient so the wait is even worse for me.
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
Pounces
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Pounces »

Yeah, that one Whammy is crazy for breed time. I had two bred for me, buying 26 Green Pregnancy potions to lower them both. xD

Heh, and then the Common Zilla Whammy costing 40 red stones each. (so ... basically 60.00 for a pair).

Sorry, kind of went way off topic here. ^-^
<3 Thank you so much for all the amazing gifts! I love each and everyone of them so much! <3
┍━━━━━»•» ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ 🌺 ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ «•«━┑
<3 We love clicks too! Please help us grow <3

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

Image ImageImage

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
ImageImageImageImage
┕━»•» ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ 🌺 ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ «•«━━━━━┙

Return to “Community Discussion”