Bumping topics - No Bump Button

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
MishaBaby
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Location: In the arms of angels, finding my way back to unconquerable, indomitable hope...

Bumping topics - No Bump Button

Post by MishaBaby »

It's still in the "Rules of Conduct - Merchant District subsection" post that we cannot post to bump and must use the Bump button, but that feature no longer exists on this new version of the site. Can we post to bump after the 20-hour requirement has passed per that rules post or am I missing something?

♥ [Thank You!] ♥
♥ • ♥
Spoiler

Code: Select all

Nothing here yet....

[ Thank you to all of my gifters! ♥ ]
[ Sporadically active, weee! Mostly here for Hope. ]
[ Buying Solstice Creatures Born 12/25 ]

[ Not doing so well... Miss you guys. =( ]

[My WL v2]
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Bumping topics - No Bump Button

Post by Rosehill »

The bump button should appear normally. If it's not appearing for you, can you give me a link to the thread where it should be appearing for you, and I can investigate further.

Also depending a little bit of the topic view, the bump option may appear within a drop-down menu under the thread, marked with a monkey wrench. ^_^
MishaBaby
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Location: In the arms of angels, finding my way back to unconquerable, indomitable hope...

Post by MishaBaby »

Thank you, Rosehill! <3 It's the link in my sig to the thread where I am buying Christmas critters. There is no bump button, but the option was at the bottom under the monkey wrench, just as you said. ^_^

♥ [Thank You!] ♥
♥ • ♥
Spoiler

Code: Select all

Nothing here yet....

[ Thank you to all of my gifters! ♥ ]
[ Sporadically active, weee! Mostly here for Hope. ]
[ Buying Solstice Creatures Born 12/25 ]

[ Not doing so well... Miss you guys. =( ]

[My WL v2]
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

I'm seeing LOTS of folk who keep doing new 'bump' posts, instead of using the bump feature. Probably, because they don't know where it moved to. I know it took me a few days to figure it out, because it's NOT intuitive. I suggest either a News post or move it back to the footer position.
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

CinnaminDraconna wrote: January 8th, 2024, 10:34:17 am I'm seeing LOTS of folk who keep doing new 'bump' posts, instead of using the bump feature. Probably, because they don't know where it moved to. I know it took me a few days to figure it out, because it's NOT intuitive. I suggest either a News post or move it back to the footer position.
The location of the feature is dictated by the forum software, so moving it to the footer is quite a big undertaking. I can look into how feasible moving it would be, but I have an inkling it will have to remain within the monkey wrench menu. :sweat:

Return to “Support and Suggestions”