LTB: Molten Arkai

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

LTB: Molten Arkai

Post by sammythethief »

Hi all!

It seems that I'm unable to hatch as many as I'd like, due to work related time constraints. So, allow me to throw gold at you in exchange for hatchlings. In an ideal world, I'd love to buy 20 female and 20 male hatchling Molten Arkai. I'll pay 2k per critter.

Thanks!
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTB: Molten Arkai

Post by Enchanteddil »

How about the arkai you want in exchange for frozen shop eggs instead of gold? If you are OK with that, I can send you the 40 you want. I value shop eggs at shop price because they are frozen eggs ^.^
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Enchanteddil wrote: January 2nd, 2024, 11:27:25 pm How about the arkai you want in exchange for frozen shop eggs instead of gold? If you are OK with that, I can send you the 40 you want. I value shop eggs at shop price because they are frozen eggs ^.^
I love that idea! Thank you! Which shop eggs would you like? I have access to the water shop if you want those, and both societies too.
Be kind.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

So, you want 20 males and 20 females, 40 in all @ 2k each is 80k. I'd like 32 Cariad Agaori eggs from Remy's. They are 2,500g each. Also, I will be able to send you the Arkai once the event is over, is that ok with you?
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Enchanteddil wrote: January 3rd, 2024, 6:36:36 am So, you want 20 males and 20 females, 40 in all @ 2k each is 80k. I'd like 32 Cariad Agaori eggs from Remy's. They are 2,500g each. Also, I will be able to send you the Arkai once the event is over, is that ok with you?
Perfect! I'll grab the eggs as soon as I can, likely when I get home from work today. I'll stuff them into a trade and they can sit and stay frosty until the event ends. Thank you so much!!
Be kind.
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Perfect ! Thank you also <3

Return to “Kancha”