Happy New Year! Creature 1472, Molten Arkai

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
ScuroFenice
An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: Happy New Year! Creature 1472, Molten Arkai

Post by ScuroFenice »

Aaaaaah I always forget to adopt the Arkai!! I only have 10k gold, but if anyone is interested in my extras or extra hatchlings and can trade some extra Arkai, PLEASE message me.
For anyone wondering, you pronounce my username as Skoo-row Feh-nee-chay!

Clickies please?

My Wishlist

Also on: ChickenSmoothie, Faenaria, ValleyofUnicorns, and FlightRising with the same username.
LightningDragon
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by LightningDragon »

Argh, I missed them. I thought I might have a couple of days still. :derp:

They're absolute stunners, too. Really lovely work!
ImageImageImage
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Windi1 »

PrincessOfVampires wrote: January 3rd, 2024, 4:09:58 am Adult description:
Spoiler
By the time an arkai has reached adulthood, it has fully grown into its powers. These birds have mastered the element of light, and at times shine with it. Once a year they gather to mate, and the sky is brightened with their ritual dances. The eggs are easy enough to find, their glows acting like beacons, visible from miles away. Because of this, adults guard their nests constantly, with at least one adult always on the lookout. Once fully grown into their powers, arkai birds are not easy creatures to defeat. These lovely companions are capable of conjuring bolts of lightning down from the sky. These lightning bolts are carefully aimed at any enemy, and decimate anything they hit. Like all powers, though, this magic will eventually tire the arkai, making them more susceptible to attack. These skills are not commonly needed at the castle, where fights are kept to a minimum, but arkai like to travel far and wide. They are ideal companions for travel, needing no more sleep than their magi and supplying their own meals. Arkai gain their energy from the sun itself, needing no more sustenance than its rays. They appear somewhat reptilian in nature, as they are distant cousins of quetzalcoatls. Arkai birds come in many varying colors, though the newest arrivals at the Keep are widely varied. Some come in bright golds, with brilliant plumage in shades of burnt copper, and all bear the stunning feathers their kind are famous for.
Thank you!
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Halloween pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds, Diamond wyrm
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, Tidal Wraithe
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: Alvean Yale, Wugu Amagnae Hoarding:ImageImage 00/25 gifts
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Anyone who missed these, I have a few extras I will be happy to send your way. I don't want anything in return. Just drop a PM ^.^

The colours of this Arkai are my favourite so far. I usually like hatchlings, but the adult are also stunning (the colours go so well together) <3
Pugnacious
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Pugnacious »

Augh, I got sick and wasn't able to grab the one more pair I wanted! D:
Guess I'll just breed a 6th pair, but it's so frustrating. :t-weep: (Not on MS, just that I got sick at such a bad time)

Regardless, they are so pretty, really, I dig them, despite typically don't like green/yellow combos. ^_^
~*Multum in Parvo*~
Pug - Agender (They/Them, please!) - Bisexual - Gemini
Here's my wishlist!
Check out my tabs! I'll trade anything in my trade & frozen tabs, and will breed anything for you in my normal tabs!
Please PM me!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”