Happy New Year! Creature 1472, Molten Arkai

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Happy New Year! Creature 1472, Molten Arkai

Post by sammythethief »

I love the subtle difference in the deep shade of teal on the males versus the lighter teal on the females!

These definitely make me feel like it's January of 2010 again and I'm seeing the Arkai for the first time :t-swoon:
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

Very pretty colors! :t-swoon:
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

The colors are really nice, love the teal colors.

I think the name choice though should be changed, Phoenix Arkai should be Molten Arkai, and these maybe should be renamed to phoenix?
just a small suggestion.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Danafox wrote: January 2nd, 2024, 3:39:56 am The colors are really nice, love the teal colors.

I think the name choice though should be changed, Phoenix Arkai should be Molten Arkai, and these maybe should be renamed to phoenix?
just a small suggestion.
These ones are based on metals, so their name comes from molten metal. The phoenix arkais are based on firey phoenix color schemes and get their name from that. :italian:
Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Gah! I forgot all about them coming home from my parents’ place. Gonna go see if anyone has any to buy.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
Nekoi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Nekoi »

Airasyraye wrote: January 2nd, 2024, 11:25:50 am Gah! I forgot all about them coming home from my parents’ place. Gonna go see if anyone has any to buy.
They are still in the stream if you can catch them.

>^_^< V
Egg and Hatchies codes for Ninjas
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[url=https://magistream.com/creature/14937651][img]https://magistream.com/img/14937651.gif[/img][/url][url=https://magistream.com/creature/14937649][img]https://magistream.com/img/14937649.gif[/img][/url][url=https://magistream.com/creature/14937650][img]https://magistream.com/img/14937650.gif[/img][/url]
Eggs and Hatchies beneath spoiler
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Thaliel
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Thaliel »

Nekoi wrote: January 2nd, 2024, 3:50:47 pm
Airasyraye wrote: January 2nd, 2024, 11:25:50 am Gah! I forgot all about them coming home from my parents’ place. Gonna go see if anyone has any to buy.
They are still in the stream if you can catch them.

>^_^< V
good to know, I as egglocked up until today
Image <-click
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Windi1 »

PrincessOfVampires wrote: January 1st, 2024, 11:25:48 am Male: Image
Female: Image
Do you have the description for the adults?
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Halloween pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds, Diamond wyrm
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, Tidal Wraithe
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: Alvean Yale, Wugu Amagnae Hoarding:ImageImage 00/25 gifts
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Windi1 »

Did not mean to post the update here! XD Front first post is updated, but waiting on the adult description.
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Halloween pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds, Diamond wyrm
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, Tidal Wraithe
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: Alvean Yale, Wugu Amagnae Hoarding:ImageImage 00/25 gifts
PrincessOfVampires
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by PrincessOfVampires »

Adult description:
Spoiler
By the time an arkai has reached adulthood, it has fully grown into its powers. These birds have mastered the element of light, and at times shine with it. Once a year they gather to mate, and the sky is brightened with their ritual dances. The eggs are easy enough to find, their glows acting like beacons, visible from miles away. Because of this, adults guard their nests constantly, with at least one adult always on the lookout. Once fully grown into their powers, arkai birds are not easy creatures to defeat. These lovely companions are capable of conjuring bolts of lightning down from the sky. These lightning bolts are carefully aimed at any enemy, and decimate anything they hit. Like all powers, though, this magic will eventually tire the arkai, making them more susceptible to attack. These skills are not commonly needed at the castle, where fights are kept to a minimum, but arkai like to travel far and wide. They are ideal companions for travel, needing no more sleep than their magi and supplying their own meals. Arkai gain their energy from the sun itself, needing no more sustenance than its rays. They appear somewhat reptilian in nature, as they are distant cousins of quetzalcoatls. Arkai birds come in many varying colors, though the newest arrivals at the Keep are widely varied. Some come in bright golds, with brilliant plumage in shades of burnt copper, and all bear the stunning feathers their kind are famous for.

↓Visit my shop↓
Princess treasures

Gifts: 25/25 Thank you. <3

Wishlist:
male Donec
Jasper/Malachite Miu

Return to “Community Discussion”