Hello!

New here? Come say hi, or even give us a short bio!
Sunburst3856
CreaturesTrade

Hello!

Post by Sunburst3856 »

Hi! I just made an account and wanted to introduce myself. I'm having a lot of fun with the game so far, so am excited to keep playing and to perhaps get to know some of you! Outside of the game, I'm a college student majoring in a social science discipline. I also enjoy collecting rocks. I've never created a forum signature previously, so apologies for any formatting issues. I hope you're having a great day!
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: Hello!

Post by faedemon »

welcome to magistream!! nice to meetcha :]
Image hey. looking for gender swaps.
Juniana
CreaturesTrade

Post by Juniana »

Hey there sunburst, nice to meet you and welcome to the game! I am new too and just posted in the forums to introduce myself. If you want to add me - feel free! we Newbies gotta stick together. I think it's cool you collect rocks, I bet you've got some cool ones! I collect Beanie Babies and other plushies lol Anyways Happy New Year and hope you're having a good day too
🐾 also playing
lorwolf
neopets
flight rising
dragon cave
chicken smoothie
thanks to everyone who clicks! I love anything foxes, kitsune, horses, pegasi & unis!
dream want!!!: Asesina Orcae
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Welcome to Magistream :wave:
LittleMaple
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by LittleMaple »

Welcome to magistream!!! I'm also new :3
Meowdy!! I'm Maple :3 I have a fantastic soulfriend offsite <3

I'm a newer user and I struggle with social cues and have minor anxiety around pms. Please keep this in mind when messaging me :3

Mobile user only </3

Return to “Introductions”