Magistream roleplay OOC

A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: Magistream roleplay OOC

Post by faedemon »

@audrei9

Since you know what's up with Laus' egg, please feel free to control either Aisli or Urse as needed >:]

& that goes for everyone else as well—NPCs in my experience are fair game as long as we're being fair with them (unless anyone has any objections?)
Image hey. looking for gender swaps.
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

@faedemon Thanks!
@EstherGamer
BTW a message to anyone in this scene- I'll let you have creative liberty of what the cursed disease looks like under the microscope. Just keep in mind it's some kind of zombie virus, but other than that, it's all up to you! And it's dead because the prism foxes killed it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by faedemon »

audrei9 wrote: January 31st, 2024, 9:16:51 am BTW a message to anyone in this scene- I'll let you have creative liberty of what the cursed disease looks like under the microscope. Just keep in mind it's some kind of zombie virus, but other than that, it's all up to you! And it's dead because the prism foxes killed it.
Wait, the egg is dead? Or the virus is dead?
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

faedemon wrote: January 31st, 2024, 9:33:19 am
audrei9 wrote: January 31st, 2024, 9:16:51 am BTW a message to anyone in this scene- I'll let you have creative liberty of what the cursed disease looks like under the microscope. Just keep in mind it's some kind of zombie virus, but other than that, it's all up to you! And it's dead because the prism foxes killed it.
Wait, the egg is dead? Or the virus is dead?
The virus
audrei9
CreaturesTrade

Post by audrei9 »

If no one does so by tonight then I'll do it tomorrow
audrei9
CreaturesTrade

Post by audrei9 »

FYI, you might want to read up on as much magistream lore as you can from this website, excluding many bestiary entries because you don't have to read all of them lol. I know that's what I'll be doing.

Also, if anything's unclear, feel free to DM!
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by faedemon »

audrei9 wrote: February 6th, 2024, 5:44:43 pm FYI, you might want to read up on as much magistream lore as you can from this website, excluding many bestiary entries because you don't have to read all of them lol. I know that's what I'll be doing.

Also, if anything's unclear, feel free to DM!
lol the amount of nursery lore i was scrounging for to make sure alan's guidance would make sense...

if there's any lore in particular you want us to be aware of as 'canon' for the roleplay (since there's so much of it and topics are pretty scattered) please do let us know!
audrei9
CreaturesTrade

Post by audrei9 »

@faedemon
Okay!

Well, it's against canon that Tiexos Ixsu are among the largest creatures in the world. However, they were once thought to be. In terms of average size, they are among the largest terrestrials, but the true records go to ancient dragons and other probably undiscovered creatures who never stop growing, which are excluded from the count because they're outliers.

Also, magi aren't magical by bloodlines the way it's implied in canon. It's true that there are some people who inherit magical powers, but anyone can become a magi if they study enough just like how even disabled people can bodybuild if they do it in the right way. Magi get their powers by collecting blessings and favours from magical creatures, which is why they raise them. The creatures are sort of like warlock patrons from D&D, except you don't have to sell your soul to get a pact, and you can have hundreds of them. Beginner magi sometimes carry shed fur/ scales from whatever creature they're bonded to. In exchange for magic, you have to look after the creature.

Dark magi don't do this, they take the gifts without the consent of the creature. Some of them do it without harming the creature, though there are many that do, unfortunately.
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

I'll try to read them once I have some free time again, life is a bit chaotic over here right now though and I'm trying to catch up on all my projects a bit
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
audrei9
CreaturesTrade

Post by audrei9 »

Okay, no worries. Take your time!

Return to “Backstage”