Magistream roleplay OOC

A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: Magistream roleplay OOC

Post by faedemon »

yes! i've been hoping you and EstherGamer would hop in so audrei and i don't accidentally dominate the roleplay :lol:
Image hey. looking for gender swaps.
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

faedemon wrote: January 3rd, 2024, 11:45:06 am yes! i've been hoping you and EstherGamer would hop in so audrei and i don't accidentally dominate the roleplay :lol:
I plan to step in probably a bit later both because my schedule is a bit of a mess and because I prefer waiting for a good time-
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by faedemon »

EstherGamer wrote: January 3rd, 2024, 11:58:36 am
faedemon wrote: January 3rd, 2024, 11:45:06 am yes! i've been hoping you and EstherGamer would hop in so audrei and i don't accidentally dominate the roleplay :lol:
I plan to step in probably a bit later both because my schedule is a bit of a mess and because I prefer waiting for a good time-
sounds good-- @Cindertail feel free to hop in!
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

@Faedemon Woah... so is that how you ping people here? I got some editing to do (later when I'm less busy)!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Cindertail
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Cindertail »

audrei, do you have any plans for how injured the egg is or how far along into development the hatchling is?
I wonder, sometimes.
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by audrei9 »

Cindertail wrote: January 4th, 2024, 11:03:47 pm audrei, do you have any plans for how injured the egg is or how far along into development the hatchling is?
It got a bit of a bump and has some unidentified disease, which won't affect it too badly but will leave a scar when the hatchling grows up. The parent, however, is another story.
And yeah, it has a little to do with one of the plot hooks I have planned.
audrei9
CreaturesTrade

Post by audrei9 »

New rule- anytime we're roleplaying in a scene with someone, we @ them. Especially if it's their turn next.

@Cindertail @EstherGamer @faedemon
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by faedemon »

audrei9 wrote: January 16th, 2024, 5:30:41 am New rule- anytime we're roleplaying in a scene with someone, we @ them. Especially if it's their turn next.
sounds good
Cindertail
CreaturesTrade

Post by Cindertail »

Apologies for the delay - the wifi went out in my entire valley :(
I'll be replying just after this.
I wonder, sometimes.
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

audrei9 wrote: January 16th, 2024, 5:30:41 am New rule- anytime we're roleplaying in a scene with someone, we @ them. Especially if it's their turn next.
Might be hard for me to remember, but I'll try my best. I'm personally used to quoting people I'm replying to so I might quote sometimes instead of ping out of habit
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me

Return to “Backstage”