Magistream roleplay OOC

A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Magistream roleplay OOC

Post by audrei9 »

Also, how would you guys like a touch of cosmic horror into the worldbuilding I'm doing?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

I have a feeling Vee won't like it

so naturally that means I'm all for it >=)
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

ooooohohohohohohhooooo

According to official lore, some of it is canon! And it's implied to be one of the reasons why naga are so secretive about their society, they live near some unknowably dangerous things and therefore don't want to accidentally share THINGS MAN WAS NOT MEANT TO KNOW
audrei9
CreaturesTrade

Post by audrei9 »

https://magistream.com/bestiary/999

Holy shit. It's literally canon!! @EstherGamer
I swear I found this by accident, I was looking up beasts that could manipulate water for reasons.

@faedemon I saw that you wrote in Alan's profile that he was worrying about how he would care for such a large, aquatic creature. Well, here's a message for everyone in the thread, including @Cindertail (if you still are participating)
The reason why I talked about having a randomly generated creature to begin with was because it was to reflect that each magi was new to the academy and wouldn't know about what could hatch out of the egg. However, it seems as though since there's characters who obviously aren't new to the academy, I don't really think this rule applies anymore.
I asked for only two creatures in the beginning because it would probably be easier to handle info that way, but honestly I'll say the number of creatures you can control is any number that you can keep good track of. Additionally, you can pick literally any creature you like, it doesn't have to be an egg or a normally available creature, provided you can write a backstory for how your character got their egg. The randomly generated creature in the beginning is reflective of your character's first ever creature, as someone who probably didn't know what to pick, so it mightn't be an egg by now, and it doesn't need to travel with you all the time, much like how you probably haven't kept your first ever magistream creature in your Main tab. I was going to originally ask that you pick from one of the first magistream creatures you ever had, but I figured you probably wouldn't remember it so I didn't.

BTW Faedemon, if you're looking for a buddy for Alan to support his leviathan, the thunderbird, karadis dragon, rauna crystalwing, vojkabayo and meo nuoc are creatures that come to mind. ^^
EstherGamer
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

Maybe at some point I'll think about adding in one of my other MagiStream characters too, I'm used to using multiple characters at once
Kiren's out of the question though, he's kinda evil and lives in another world now (I will say though, he has morals, to Alaso's consistent surprise every time they find out about where exactly his limit is placed)

For now I'm sticking to just Vee so I don't end up getting overwhelmed too quickly
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by faedemon »

audrei9 wrote: February 9th, 2024, 10:43:18 pmBTW Faedemon, if you're looking for a buddy for Alan to support his leviathan, the thunderbird, karadis dragon, rauna crystalwing, vojkabayo and meo nuoc are creatures that come to mind. ^^
word we'll see how it goes
Image hey. looking for gender swaps.
audrei9
CreaturesTrade

Post by audrei9 »

Okay! Glad everyone has this info now!

BTW, if you feel like dropping headcanons about the world and stuff, feel free to do it here!
audrei9
CreaturesTrade

Post by audrei9 »

Does anyone want to hear about the lore I have planned for nagas?
EstherGamer
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

Sure!
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by faedemon »

audrei9 wrote: February 16th, 2024, 7:45:34 am Does anyone want to hear about the lore I have planned for nagas?
yes
Image hey. looking for gender swaps.

Return to “Backstage”