Newbie! Happy Holidays All!

New here? Come say hi, or even give us a short bio!
Hellcat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Newbie! Happy Holidays All!

Post by Hellcat »

Hiya! I've literally just joined today and I feel super lost but yay for another adoptable site to take up my time with and hyperfixate on :lol:<3

I do feel like a dingus for seeing that there were presents and impulsively opening them up so now I have no more space :facepalm:
<3 Current mission [hyperfixation :cool: ] is collecting pairs of parentless canine creatures! <3

Hellcat | Non-Binary | They/Them |
ImageArt shop maybe soon? Just need life to settle more and finish backlog ♥Image

Please Help My Dragons and Creatures If You Can!
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: Newbie! Happy Holidays All!

Post by faedemon »

happy holidays & hope u enjoy magistream!!
Image hey. looking for gender swaps.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Hellcat wrote: December 25th, 2023, 7:47:35 pm Hiya! I've literally just joined today and I feel super lost but yay for another adoptable site to take up my time with and hyperfixate on :lol:<3

I do feel like a dingus for seeing that there were presents and impulsively opening them up so now I have no more space :facepalm:
Hi and welcome to Magistream :wave:

I found the site rather overwhelming when I first joined and was pretty lost. But the people here made me feel welcome and helped me find my way around. We have a lovely community here and if you need any help, please don't hesitate to post in the support section or PM me any time :wave:
Hellcat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hellcat »

Thank you both so so much!! <3 <3 <3
<3 Current mission [hyperfixation :cool: ] is collecting pairs of parentless canine creatures! <3

Hellcat | Non-Binary | They/Them |
ImageArt shop maybe soon? Just need life to settle more and finish backlog ♥Image

Please Help My Dragons and Creatures If You Can!

Return to “Introductions”