Magistream Roleplay

Let your imagination get the best of you!

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Magistream Roleplay

Post by audrei9 »

WOW! Nice job! Accepted!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

audrei9 wrote: December 27th, 2023, 7:22:49 pm You can pick any creature you like. Doesn't matter if you have or haven't gotten them in your keep. You don't even have to pick out the creatures from the stream to keep in your tab, personally I would just keep a list.
Now we have at least two players, we can start whenever you like to, or we can start when another person joins. It's up to you ^^
(I'll choose the Sacris then, might need something to calm that ammit's temper haha)
(I personally prefer having them actually in my keep so I don't lose track of them if for example I'm unable to use my laptop for a while or if I lose my document like what almost happened to my major spreadsheets for Terraria runs and summons for my characters (Thankfully LibreOffice was able to recover them all), so it's going to take a little bit before I get the crystalwing (longer if RNG decides to be mean as always with gender ratios))
(But, I'm ready to start whenever!)
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by faedemon »

Full Name Alan Ursula
Nickname Al
Age 22
Gender/Pronouns Male, he/him
Species Human

Background Alan grew up in the Keep, and has never traveled much—his parents are both magi, who are often off gallivanting; they love him but do not make much time for him, and he has never been invited on their adventures, for safety reasons. As such, Alan has spent his youth wandering the Keep and absorbing the knowledge being taught, and when he came of age, he joined up as an official student magi. Some years after becoming a student, he approached the Stream and picked up a scarf wyrm, his first creature. He had planned on starting slow, and keeping only one until he grew accustomed to caring for a creature, but very shortly afterward Alan was involved in the rescue of a leviathan in the lake, which had become tangled in netting and was suffocating. Due to this, he earned the trust of a pod of leviathans, and was bestowed with one of their eggs as thanks. Alan winced but accepted, and is now worried about how to take care of two creatures, especially when one of them is totally aquatic.

Likes Learning, being of service, reading, the sound of footsteps in the hall, swimming, dancing, storytelling.
Dislikes Travelling, feeling useless, having too much on his plate at once, crowded and loud social events, stage plays.
Appearance Of average height, with long dark hair in one loose braid down his back. Wears a black robe over a dark red or dark blue shirt, with smart dark pants and nice shoes that are really not made for going outside, since he doesn't do so very often. Wears gem necklaces and simple silver cuff earrings.
Personality Generally reserved, but friendly if interacted with, and is always open to accepting help or being taught something new. Easy to make laugh. More will reveal itself as he's roleplayed with, I'm sure.
Hobbies Studying, reading, swimming, creature care (he got into volunteering for creature care in order to prepare for having creatures of his own, and really enjoys it), skygazing (clouds, stars, you name it).
Strengths Open-minded, dedicated, attentive.
Weaknesses Reserved, slightly agoraphobic, easily overwhelmed.

I rolled the scarf wyrm, and then rolled again for a second creature and got the trench leviathan. Also, I don't know yet what element Alan will gravitate towards, but I'd sure like to give him one as the RP goes on.
Image hey. looking for gender swaps.
Cindertail
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Cindertail »

Oh, okay! That was fast. :0 //
I'm ready to start whenever, as well! //
I wonder, sometimes.
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by audrei9 »

We will begin when everyone has finished posting their characters to this OOC thread https://magistream.com/viewtopic.php?p=23680653

Speaking of which, I need to fix up Laus' image since his picrew doesn't show up..
audrei9
CreaturesTrade

Post by audrei9 »

WOW everyone posted within one day! Sweet!!

Alright, this is my last out-of-character post. We begin the roleplay starting now!
Cindertail
CreaturesTrade

Post by Cindertail »

How and where do we wanna start? :0//
I wonder, sometimes.
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

(I'm not great with starting a roleplay, so I'll probably watch for the first bit until I see a good moment to step in)
(I also am not the best with writing long posts so my introduction post may be a bit meh-)
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by faedemon »

/ Yes, perhaps someone should decide on an event/setting to start with? /
Image hey. looking for gender swaps.
Cindertail
CreaturesTrade

Post by Cindertail »

Maybe, since we're all new magi, we could pick up after orientation? Like, we've just been shown around the Keep and are now able to wander more-or-less freely? //
I wonder, sometimes.

Return to “Roleplay Stage”