Creature in my keep says owner is nobody???

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Amanda77
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Creature in my keep says owner is nobody???

Post by Amanda77 »

Nevermind. I figured it out. It lagged and had already sent it to the other player. It was just still showing in my tab. Its gone now. Thanks

So I am confused... I tried to gift a cookie hatchling to another player and got a message that said that the pet was not mine. I go back to my cookie jar tab and even though it is clearly mine says nobody by owner....im confused.
*WISH LIST*
Mohrior all variants
pied cervinus deer
Fish or sea creatures
Spiders
Snakes
Will take any and all if you dont want them.

My ultimate want is a white nivilus bear cub, ghost leopard cub or an adult tasharn. Can be frozen.

THANK YOU FOR ALL of THE AMAZING GIFTS that I have recieved!!! YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!
falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Creature in my keep says owner is nobody???

Post by falsanthin »

It lists creatures as owned by nobody if they are part of a trade even if they are just uploaded to the trade but not actually sent. If you remove them from the trade they go back to being yours again or the other persons if you send the trade
Ayakashi
MD Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ayakashi »

Also, check this month's newsletter. There was something about a trade glitch that said creatures were transferred but still had the "nobody" on the owner. They know it's happened but don't know why or how to fix it. That is if you got the creature in a trade. :D
ImageImage

My wishlist

DS Friend Code: 2664-2235-0361 PM me yours so I can add you too! :D
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Things that get gifted also show as owned by "nobody" until the present is opened by the recipient. Your situation sounds like maybe the Keep page where you were doing the gifting from didn't refresh properly, and that's why the creature still showed in your Keep, but the creature's page showed nobody as the owner. ^.^

Return to “Support and Suggestions”