Christmas Creatures (1466-1469)

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Re: Christmas Creatures (1466-1468)

Post by kunigund »

Is it just me and my poor statistics, or are the scarf wyrms twice as present in the stream as the other two species?

(And why cannot I have such a scarf wyrm for real, would be so awesome! I am a thermodynamic abnormality and always cold/freezing... :t-:3: )
ghostjellie
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by ghostjellie »

kunigund wrote: December 20th, 2023, 4:58:00 pm Is it just me and my poor statistics, or are the scarf wyrms twice as present in the stream as the other two species?

(And why cannot I have such a scarf wyrm for real, would be so awesome! I am a thermodynamic abnormality and always cold/freezing... :t-:3: )
i feel like the first night the yulspiro were more common and flooding first with the other two less common
but now i agree its a lot more of the wyrms and the other two making up less

if only their shards were as common in those remy drinks as they are in the stream LOL
80 drinks and ive gotten 3 moon shards
he/him < 3
my keep sale ☆

please ignore my about me, thats probably from 2012
falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by falsanthin »

ghostjellie wrote: December 20th, 2023, 9:00:18 pm if only their shards were as common in those remy drinks as they are in the stream LOL
Same :lol: i'm on 680 drinks so far (got about 15 moon shards out of that many) and still need 5 more moon shards just to finish my scarf wyrm collection but i still need a million more for past rotating sprites. I think Remy is replacing them all with sun shards (got 35 of them from drinks so far) just so i drink more :sweat:

Thankfully i had good luck with genders this time and finished what i wanted for my collection pretty quickly
PrincessOfVampires
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by PrincessOfVampires »

falsanthin wrote: December 21st, 2023, 12:22:32 am
ghostjellie wrote: December 20th, 2023, 9:00:18 pm if only their shards were as common in those remy drinks as they are in the stream LOL
Same :lol: i'm on 680 drinks so far (got about 15 moon shards out of that many) and still need 5 more moon shards just to finish my scarf wyrm collection but i still need a million more for past rotating sprites. I think Remy is replacing them all with sun shards (got 35 of them from drinks so far) just so i drink more :sweat:

Thankfully i had good luck with genders this time and finished what i wanted for my collection pretty quickly
Why don't you try finding someone who got Moon shards but doesn't use them and purchased it from them? I did for 1.5k per item. It's easier then trying to get it from the drink.

↓Visit my shop↓
Princess treasures

Gifts: 25/25 Thank you. <3

Wishlist:
male Donec
Jasper/Malachite Miu
VictoriaWings
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by VictoriaWings »

Question! How do i get the gifting bag?
I have been giving out gifts
PrincessOfVampires
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

VictoriaWings wrote: December 21st, 2023, 1:20:27 am Question! How do i get the gifting bag?
You mean the badge? You already have it, but to get a badge you usually have to gift 10 individual people.

↓Visit my shop↓
Princess treasures

Wishlist:
male Donec
Jasper/Malachite Miu
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by Rosehill »

PrincessOfVampires wrote: December 21st, 2023, 4:07:03 am
VictoriaWings wrote: December 21st, 2023, 1:20:27 am Question! How do i get the gifting bag?
You mean the badge? You already have it, but to get a badge you usually have to gift 10 individual people.
You don't have to gift 10 individual people to get the badge, the badge is acquired just by gifting 10 gifts in total. ^.^
ghostjellie
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by ghostjellie »

PrincessOfVampires wrote: December 21st, 2023, 12:49:52 am Why don't you try finding someone who got Moon shards but doesn't use them and purchased it from them? I did for 1.5k per item. It's easier then trying to get it from the drink.
tbh i didnt think about that because i figured the only people who'd buy enough of the drink to get them would want them for themselves ;;
he/him < 3
my keep sale ☆

please ignore my about me, thats probably from 2012
PrincessOfVampires
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

ghostjellie wrote: December 21st, 2023, 10:38:52 am
PrincessOfVampires wrote: December 21st, 2023, 12:49:52 am Why don't you try finding someone who got Moon shards but doesn't use them and purchased it from them? I did for 1.5k per item. It's easier then trying to get it from the drink.
tbh i didnt think about that because i figured the only people who'd buy enough of the drink to get them would want them for themselves ;;
They may have them from other times, the person I'm buying from has about 100. xD

↓Visit my shop↓
Princess treasures

Wishlist:
male Donec
Jasper/Malachite Miu
Zinia
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Zinia »

PrinceshOfVampiresh wrote:December 21st, 2023, 10:45:38 am
ghoshtjellie wrote:December 21st, 2023, 10:38:52 am
PrinceshOfVampiresh wrote:December 21st, 2023, 12:49:52 am Why ddon't you twy findiing shomeone who got Moon sshhardsh but doeshn't ushe dem and purchashed it from dem? I did for ...hic... 1.5k per item. IIt'sh eaashier den twying too ...hic... get it from de drink..
tbh i didnt dink about datt becauushe i figured de only ppeople who'dd buy enough of de drrink ...hic... to get dem would want dem for demshelvesh ;;
DDey may have dem from oder timesh, dde pershon I'mm ...hic... buyingg from hashh abbouut 1000. xDD
Dat'sh a ...hic... good idea! I'd ...hic... rader pay ...hic... a shet amount foor shhardsh dan keepp buyinng driinksh annd havving terrible lluck. It sheemsh liike shun shhardssh and oder itemsh aree more coommon dan mooon shhhardsh, at leeasht ffor me..

II lovee alll de creaturesh dish year! I ...hic... dink de ...hic... gold shcarf wyrmshh are my favorite sho I'll keep twying ...hic... forr dosshee moon shhardsh!

Edit: I hope they never remove the slurring in posts, it amuses me, haha.
Previous username: ChaoticWhispers
Thank you so very much to everyone who sent a gift! <3
Wishlist//Gender Swaps (also looking to swap male Ixan Mist Walker for female)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”