Christmas Creatures (1466-1469)

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
ghostjellie
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Christmas Creatures (1466-1468)

Post by ghostjellie »

PrincessOfVampires wrote: December 18th, 2023, 6:31:57 pm Moon shard is for freezing the Sprite, sun shard is for unfreezing it (making it rotating again)
ahhhhhh ty ty <3
then i need more moon shards PRONTO, i've had like over 50 drinks and only like 2 and 2 shards TT
he/him < 3
my keep sale ☆

please ignore my about me, thats probably from 2012
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

the holly bat is perfect and among my favorite creatures on here now :roll: all three are fantastic!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
also happy to buy water shop creatures for shop price + 100g for whomever wants!
<3 <3 <3
trystan830
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by trystan830 »

not sure if this has been asked yet, but just to confirm about the Scarf Wyrm - only the Moon shard will stop the rotating colors, correct? if I freeze an egg and a hatchie, they'll still rotate colors until a Moon shard is used on them.... correct?
thanks!
Free Critters! message me with which ones you want
~*~*~
She changes everything She touches, and everything She touches, changes ~ Starhawk
Image Image
reading: Wind by Erin Hunter (#23) | watching: Severance
she/her | discord: trystan830
IFN | dragoncave | trisphee | ravelry | goodreads
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by Rosehill »

trystan830 wrote: December 18th, 2023, 11:46:08 pm not sure if this has been asked yet, but just to confirm about the Scarf Wyrm - only the Moon shard will stop the rotating colors, correct? if I freeze an egg and a hatchie, they'll still rotate colors until a Moon shard is used on them.... correct?
thanks!
Yes. Only the Moon shard stops their sprite rotation, so even if you freeze an egg or hatchling or name them the sprites will still rotate if you haven't used a moon shard on the creature. ^_^
trystan830
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by trystan830 »

Rosehill wrote: December 19th, 2023, 2:01:14 amYes. Only the Moon shard stops their sprite rotation, so even if you freeze an egg or hatchling or name them the sprites will still rotate if you haven't used a moon shard on the creature. ^_^
yay! thanks! :t-dance:
Free Critters! message me with which ones you want
~*~*~
She changes everything She touches, and everything She touches, changes ~ Starhawk
Image Image
reading: Wind by Erin Hunter (#23) | watching: Severance
she/her | discord: trystan830
IFN | dragoncave | trisphee | ravelry | goodreads
Granitore
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Granitore »

<3 I love them all <3
Spoiler
(i feel bit bad that i only gifted out enough gifts to get the badge, i am so busy these past few days in RL)
-- <3 Ty for your clicks <3--
-- <3 I love crystalwings <3 --
<3 Thank you all so much for the gifts! <3

ImageImageImageImageImage
ghostjellie
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by ghostjellie »

in general relevance to the whole solstice evenet, do we think the solstice caravan will be making a return this year?
i miss her, i remember going so hard for the holly jackalopes when they came out
he/him < 3
my keep sale ☆

please ignore my about me, thats probably from 2012
froglady
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by froglady »

I had thought I had been on here all 4 quadrants of the day, but I've now managed to see all 4 versions of the Scarf Wyrm. I just must have missed the other two morphs. All of the creatures are lovely. I like the bats and the worms, too.
My join date says 2012, when I made an account I promptly forgot about until August 2023, so I'm really *gasp* a newbie. :)
I have no phobias or disliked critters. Feel free to click anything in my keep, except the "Quests" tab. I think you'll find plenty there without those 2 or 3.
PrincessOfVampires
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by PrincessOfVampires »

ghostjellie wrote: December 19th, 2023, 9:43:48 pm in general relevance to the whole solstice evenet, do we think the solstice caravan will be making a return this year?
i miss her, i remember going so hard for the holly jackalopes when they came out
No, the Caravan would have been opened at the start of the event. It returns only rarely.

↓Visit my shop↓
Princess treasures

Gifts: 25/25 Thank you. <3

Wishlist:
male Donec
Jasper/Malachite Miu
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

I think the Black Market has pretty much replaced all the old event/seasonal shops.
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.

Return to “Community Discussion”