Christmas Creatures (1466-1469)

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
SkyeWyven
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Christmas Creatures (1466-1468)

Post by SkyeWyven »

I saw someone mention earlier that the Moon Shards didn't work on the Scarf Wyrm eggs but I tried it before they changed to gold and can confirm they DO, in fact, work on the eggs. So all 3 sprites can have their form frozen using the shards.
"Gotta catch 'em all"

Wishlist is here!
Mochipet
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mochipet »

froglady wrote:December 17th, 2023, 9:15:45 pm I ...hic... grabbed blue eggsh lashtt night, camee on to redd eggsh dish moorning, grabbed a couplee, noticed all myy blue eggsh from llasht night weere noww red. And all myy red eggsh from dish morning are blue dish evening.

But I'm wondering ...hic... if dere are two formsh: one ish blue/rred and ...hic... one ish red and greeen/gold. Becaushhe I haven't shheen red and green nor gold on de oneesh I have.
Ish it poshible dat ...hic... shome accountsh ggett ABC vershionnssh and odder ...hic... accountsh get xyz vershionsh and itsh randdomlly ashiggnedd?? I've sheen dat happen before ...hic... on draggon cave shoo I'm woondering if it'sh ...hic... de shame deeal for de wwyrmm.
PrincessOfVampires
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by PrincessOfVampires »

Mochipet wrote: December 18th, 2023, 9:17:39 am
froglady wrote:December 17th, 2023, 9:15:45 pm I ...hic... grabbed blue eggsh lashtt night, camee on to redd eggsh dish moorning, grabbed a couplee, noticed all myy blue eggsh from llasht night weere noww red. And all myy red eggsh from dish morning are blue dish evening.

But I'm wondering ...hic... if dere are two formsh: one ish blue/rred and ...hic... one ish red and greeen/gold. Becaushhe I haven't shheen red and green nor gold on de oneesh I have.
Ish it poshible dat ...hic... shome accountsh ggett ABC vershionnssh and odder ...hic... accountsh get xyz vershionsh and itsh randdomlly ashiggnedd?? I've sheen dat happen before ...hic... on draggon cave shoo I'm woondering if it'sh ...hic... de shame deeal for de wwyrmm.
It is a ROTATING SPRITE. It goes through 4 stages during the day.

↓Visit my shop↓
Princess treasures

Gifts: 25/25 Thank you. <3

Wishlist:
male Donec
Jasper/Malachite Miu
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

SkyeWyven wrote: December 18th, 2023, 9:15:07 am I saw someone mention earlier that the Moon Shards didn't work on the Scarf Wyrm eggs but I tried it before they changed to gold and can confirm they DO, in fact, work on the eggs. So all 3 sprites can have their form frozen using the shards.
There are 4 versions, not 3. Red/green midnight to 6 am, Gold 6 am to noon, Red/white noon to 6 pm, and Blue 6 pm to midnight.
| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
OverlordVOX
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by OverlordVOX »

The Wyrms are the best from all 3 new Creatures ones
<3 <3
randomname
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by randomname »

Mysfytt and Soch--the Yulspiro is unbearably cute! This will be one of my all-time favorite Christmas Creature here at MS!
Xeno and Lazuli--the little holly bat is truly magical! They add so much Christmas-y feeling to the season!
Xeno, Lazuli, and Kestrad--I love these Scarf wyrms! I so wish I could have some in real life!

The team outdid themselves this year! These are truly exceptional sprites, both in terms of art and writing! Awesome job!
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ghostjellie
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by ghostjellie »

forgive the potentially silly question:
for the pendants that preserve the wyrm sprites, is it the moon shard for both during all AM hours and the sun shard for all PM hours? or how do they work exactly
he/him < 3
my keep sale ☆

please ignore my about me, thats probably from 2012
SkyeWyven
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by SkyeWyven »

pegasi1978 wrote: December 18th, 2023, 10:54:38 am
SkyeWyven wrote: December 18th, 2023, 9:15:07 am I saw someone mention earlier that the Moon Shards didn't work on the Scarf Wyrm eggs but I tried it before they changed to gold and can confirm they DO, in fact, work on the eggs. So all 3 sprites can have their form frozen using the shards.
There are 4 versions, not 3. Red/green midnight to 6 am, Gold 6 am to noon, Red/white noon to 6 pm, and Blue 6 pm to midnight.
Yes, I know. I was referring to the sprites themselves, not the forms. Egg, hatchling and adult - 3 sprites.
"Gotta catch 'em all"

Wishlist is here!
wystearya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by wystearya »

Probably just bad luck, but so far all of my Scarf Wyrms are male. All of them! D:
It's not a time of day thing on gender is it? Just my odd luck I assume?
Image Image ~ Image ~ Image Image

Wishlist in profile. <3 25/25 gifts - Thank you!
PrincessOfVampires
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by PrincessOfVampires »

ghostjellie wrote: December 18th, 2023, 4:27:23 pm forgive the potentially silly question:
for the pendants that preserve the wyrm sprites, is it the moon shard for both during all AM hours and the sun shard for all PM hours? or how do they work exactly
Moon shard is for freezing the Sprite, sun shard is for unfreezing it (making it rotating again)

↓Visit my shop↓
Princess treasures

Gifts: 25/25 Thank you. <3

Wishlist:
male Donec
Jasper/Malachite Miu

Return to “Community Discussion”