Creature 1465: Onagorn

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Nekoi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Nekoi »

A pair of wings are poking out of this egg. They flutter constantly, as if impatient to hatch.

Hatchlings: ImageImagef/m
Spoiler
Onagorn hatchlings are gangly and a little bit clumsy, and stick closely to their parent at all times. Despite their lankiness, they are already extremely swift, and whenever they are not racing across open fields or up and down the halls of the Keep, they spend all their efforts on strengthening their wings, impatiently awaiting the day they can fly, too. Even at their young age, onagorn hatchlings are a bit ornery, and as they grow older, require more and more bribing to be willing to listen to the requests of their magi.
Adults: ImageImagef/m
Spoiler
Onagorns are swift and powerful, among the fastest known magical equines despite their relatively short legs compared to unicorns. They are strong and fast enough that some old siege weapons were named after them, in the hopes of transferring some of their power into the projectiles. They are found in small herds wherever there are wide open spaces, whether desert, grassland, or even tundra. Onagorns do not tend to bond strongly with magi, even when reared from the egg, and prefer to live in the wild. They will answer their magi if called, but expect to be rewarded for doing so, and it is not unheard of for the bond between one and its magi to simply lapse altogether. Despite having a horn as unicorns do, their horns do not seem to be particularly magical, instead being used primarily as a weapon in addition to their powerful hooves.

Onagorn adults are rarely at the Keep, as they find the company of humans generally beneath them, though sometimes one will drop in for a day of full-service pampering from their magi. This is usually a bribe from said magi so that the onagorn will carry out some task for them. While this is somewhat annoying, magi are willing to put up with onagorns for their speed and power. Being swifter in flight than most draft pegasi, and capable of carrying significantly more weight than pegasi bred for speed, they make for excellent carriers of large packages (or people) that need urgent delivery.

Obtained by: Donation Shop
Sprites: Mysfytt
Description: Kestrad
Last edited by Nekoi on December 16th, 2023, 2:27:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Egg and Hatchies codes for Ninjas
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[url=https://magistream.com/creature/14909903][img]https://magistream.com/img/14909903.gif[/img][/url]
Eggs and Hatchies beneath spoiler
Spoiler
Desade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Creature 1465: Onagorn

Post by Desade »

Image male!!
I love you 3000, Bosco.
~ ♥ ~
my wishlist!
25/25 gifts, thank you!
~ • ~
Pallastronomy
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Pallastronomy »

Female hatchling

Hatchling description
Spoiler
Onagorn hatchlings are gangly and a little bit clumsy, and stick closely to their parent at all times. Despite their lankiness, they are already extremely swift, and whenever they are not racing across open fields or up and down the halls of the Keep, they spend all their efforts on strengthening their wings, impatiently awaiting the day they can fly, too. Even at their young age, onagorn hatchlings are a bit ornery, and as they grow older, require more and more bribing to be willing to listen to the requests of their magi.
Will try my best to return any clicks!
Gender Swaps
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

oh no these are really pretty, might have to splurge and get a pair :cries: <3
(pronouns: they/them)

<3 clicks appreciated (to hatchling only please) <3
ImageImageImageImageImage
DarkstarWolf
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by DarkstarWolf »

ooh i like them already! Can't wait to see the adults!
~DarkstarWolf

25/25 gifts
Wishlist on my profile, birthday is February 23!

Ѳℓ∂ Ƭσм βσмвα∂ιℓ ιƨ α мɛяяʏ ғɛℓℓσω!
βяιɢнт вℓʋɛ нιƨ ʝαcκɛт ιƨ, αи∂ нιƨ вσσтƨ αяɛ ʏɛℓℓσω!
Ƭнɛяɛ αяɛ иσиɛ ωнσ нαʌɛ cαʋɢнт нιм ʏɛт, ғσя σℓ∂ Ƭσм нɛ ιƨ тнɛ Ѧαƨтɛя!
Ħιƨ ƨσиɢƨ αяɛ ƨтяσиɢɛя ƨσиɢƨ αи∂ нιƨ ғɛɛт αяɛ ғαƨтɛя!
Desade
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Desade »

Image donkey!!!
I love you 3000, Bosco.
~ ♥ ~
my wishlist!
25/25 gifts, thank you!
~ • ~
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

A... winged donkey unicorn that is so powerful that people named probably at least one trebuchet after it.

Fan-freakin'-tastic. 10/10
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!
Pallastronomy
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Pallastronomy »

Adult male

Adult description
Spoiler
Onagorn adults are rarely at the Keep, as they find the company of humans generally beneath them, though sometimes one will drop in for a day of full-service pampering from their magi. This is usually a bribe from said magi so that the onagorn will carry out some task for them. While this is somewhat annoying, magi are willing to put up with onagorns for their speed and power. Being swifter in flight than most draft pegasi, and capable of carrying significantly more weight than pegasi bred for speed, they make for excellent carriers of large packages (or people) that need urgent delivery.
Absolutely living for the concept of entitled donkey unicorns with a trebuchet named after them
Will try my best to return any clicks!
Gender Swaps
DarkstarWolf
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by DarkstarWolf »

Oh my gosh unicorn donkeys! Theyre so cute!
~DarkstarWolf

25/25 gifts
Wishlist on my profile, birthday is February 23!

Ѳℓ∂ Ƭσм βσмвα∂ιℓ ιƨ α мɛяяʏ ғɛℓℓσω!
βяιɢнт вℓʋɛ нιƨ ʝαcκɛт ιƨ, αи∂ нιƨ вσσтƨ αяɛ ʏɛℓℓσω!
Ƭнɛяɛ αяɛ иσиɛ ωнσ нαʌɛ cαʋɢнт нιм ʏɛт, ғσя σℓ∂ Ƭσм нɛ ιƨ тнɛ Ѧαƨтɛя!
Ħιƨ ƨσиɢƨ αяɛ ƨтяσиɢɛя ƨσиɢƨ αи∂ нιƨ ғɛɛт αяɛ ғαƨтɛя!
Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

It's a donkey alicorn. They look mean (I haven't read descriptions yet), but I do adore their colors and poses.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:

Return to “Community Discussion”