Critters #1463 and 1464

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Pallastronomy
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Critters #1463 and 1464

Post by Pallastronomy »

Offering my eternal gratitude to whoever decided to make these guys breedable which means I’ll hopefully only have to sell my soul to the Koi Pond once before I’m set
Will try my best to return any clicks!
Gender Swaps
Weremoon87
MagiStream Donor
An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Weremoon87 »

Yep! The second mystery critter us found at the koi pond!
Ryves
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ryves »

pegasi1978 wrote: December 5th, 2023, 12:32:18 pm Image
Common egg

I hadn't been to the koi pond in ages and only threw in the 15 g amount. I only tossed maybe 200 g to get the 5 koi pond eggs I have right now.
Wish I had known this before I shoveled in 20k :t-cry:
And thank you Rosehill for turning off the fabari else we'd be drowning in them.
Image Find something you love as much as a pumpkin wyrm loves pumpkin seeds. Image

leica
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by leica »

Female Tropical Cerapicta
Spoiler
Once they reach adulthood, tropical cerapicta will spend a good part of their time tending to their young or hunting for brightly colored things like themselves. They mate for life and one of their favorite activity to do with their partners is to build different shelters or sandcastles even if at the end of the day they return to their coral reef homes. Masters of water manipulation the tropical cerapicta will skillfully change the flow of water when hunting for starfish, flipping their prey and disorienting it completely. They also use this technique to move around rubble or to just playfully push a crab off its perch. Tropical cerapicta prefer to stick to their kind, but this does not stop them from competing with nearby zeratus while hunting for shiny things. They seem to be especially infuriated by these crabs and will stop at nothing from prying a shiny stone off of a zeratus sandcastle, even if it means making a trip on land while using their water magic to help them survive.

Known for their vividly colored bodies, tropical cerapicta are small, zealous creatures found in the shallow-water coral reefs near the Callisto Islands. They feed exclusively on starfish, which makes them beneficial for the corals. Not only do they rid their home of its natural predators, but they also keep it clean of any rubble that may find its way into the area. They use water magic to push things around, and on some occasions, to prank other creatures. Whilst small in size, the cerapicta are ferocious creatures. Barely reaching five centimeters in height, they will take on creatures that are up to six times bigger than them, knowing they can count on their potent water manipulation abilities. Although many prefer to keep away from these creatures, dedicated sailors consider them useful companions. If coaxed with enough common starfish treats, the tropical cerapicta can be trained to push and even power vessels.
Male Tropical Cerapicta
LunatheDragoness
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by LunatheDragoness »

leica wrote: December 5th, 2023, 3:05:21 pm Image

Female Tropical Cerapicta
Spoiler
Once they reach adulthood, tropical cerapicta will spend a good part of their time tending to their young or hunting for brightly colored things like themselves. They mate for life and one of their favorite activity to do with their partners is to build different shelters or sandcastles even if at the end of the day they return to their coral reef homes. Masters of water manipulation the tropical cerapicta will skillfully change the flow of water when hunting for starfish, flipping their prey and disorienting it completely. They also use this technique to move around rubble or to just playfully push a crab off its perch. Tropical cerapicta prefer to stick to their kind, but this does not stop them from competing with nearby zeratus while hunting for shiny things. They seem to be especially infuriated by these crabs and will stop at nothing from prying a shiny stone off of a zeratus sandcastle, even if it means making a trip on land while using their water magic to help them survive.

Known for their vividly colored bodies, tropical cerapicta are small, zealous creatures found in the shallow-water coral reefs near the Callisto Islands. They feed exclusively on starfish, which makes them beneficial for the corals. Not only do they rid their home of its natural predators, but they also keep it clean of any rubble that may find its way into the area. They use water magic to push things around, and on some occasions, to prank other creatures. Whilst small in size, the cerapicta are ferocious creatures. Barely reaching five centimeters in height, they will take on creatures that are up to six times bigger than them, knowing they can count on their potent water manipulation abilities. Although many prefer to keep away from these creatures, dedicated sailors consider them useful companions. If coaxed with enough common starfish treats, the tropical cerapicta can be trained to push and even power vessels.
Male Tropical Cerapicta
I don't normally like bugs (these look buggish) but they are kinda cute.
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

SHRIMPS!
wystearya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by wystearya »

So, are both kinds from the Koi pond? If not where is the other one found?

Thank you!
Image Image ~ Image ~ Image Image

Wishlist in profile. <3 25/25 gifts - Thank you!
froglady
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by froglady »

The Tropical one is flooding in the stream for a few days. The common one is in the Koi Pond.
My join date says 2012, when I made an account I promptly forgot about until August 2023, so I'm really *gasp* a newbie. :)
I have no phobias or disliked critters. Feel free to click anything in my keep, except the "Quests" tab. I think you'll find plenty there without those 2 or 3.
wystearya
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by wystearya »

froglady wrote: December 5th, 2023, 4:59:11 pm The Tropical one is flooding in the stream for a few days. The common one is in the Koi Pond.
Thank you! :wave:
Image Image ~ Image ~ Image Image

Wishlist in profile. <3 25/25 gifts - Thank you!
WWECornSerpent
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by WWECornSerpent »

Hopefully the Common Cerapicta is actually "common" for awhile as I've poured hundreds of thousands of gold coins into that pond over the years and still do not have everything that can be found there. And some I have are from the generosity of others during gifting seasons.
Happy Easter!

Please Click! ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!

Return to “Community Discussion”