Critters #1463 and 1464

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Critters #1463 and 1464

Post by BBkat »

ImageImage (female/male hatchlings)

nlike other hatchlings, the tropical cerapicta prefer to build things rather than play. Be it a castle made of sand and colorful pebbles or a hideout of algae, these hatchlings put their creativity to good use, always finding new things to add to their small constructions. When not busy collecting rubble for their architectural plans, the hatchlings chase starfish alongside their parents, mastering their innate hunting skills. They are fierce even as hatchlings, never backing down from attacking something bigger than them if feeling threatened. Water magic comes naturally for them and the young cerapicta will sometimes use it in small flows to ruin their recently built castles if not satisfied with the result, or, in other cases, to playfully scare nearby creatures.

-----
Also there is a typo in the description right at the beginning, the 'u' in Unlike is missing.

MISSING CREATURE FOUND! Probably found in the Koi Pond

Common Cerapicta (no egg sprite atm, may be the same as the Tropical)

ImageImage (female/male)

Common cerapicta hatchlings are carefree and playful, always up to building something. Be it a castle made out of sand decorated with colorful pebbles, or intricate hideouts made out of algae, these hatchlings always put their creativity to good use. They can easily get lost while collecting rubble for their small structures and often spend a lot of time gathering more and more things on their way to their homes. Because of this, they are not too skilled at hunting for their own meals. The hatchlings are very dependable on the adults and expect to be fed by them regularly. Water magic comes naturally for them, and the young cerapicta will sometimes use it to demolish recently built sandcastles if they are not pleased with the result.

Known for their vividly colored bodies, common cerapicta are small, zealous creatures found in freshwater ponds. Adapted to the pond climate and the lack of starfish, the common cerapicta feed exclusively on parasites. Along with keeping the other pond residents free of parasites, the common cerapicta also take it upon themselves to keep the area clean of any rubble. Using water magic, they push and pull things around to their liking, and on some occasions, they even move other creatures. Whilst small in size, the cerapicta are brave creatures. Barely reaching five centimeters in height, they will take on creatures that are up to six times bigger than them, knowing they can count on their potent water manipulation abilities. Magis who travel wide masses of water consider them useful companions. If given enough treats, a group of common cerapicta can be trained to push and even power small vessels.
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

These are ADORABLE :D
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by faedemon »

BBkat wrote: December 5th, 2023, 9:28:29 amMISSING CREATURE FOUND! Probably found in the Koi Pond
probably the koi pond? what do you mean?
Last edited by faedemon on December 5th, 2023, 11:11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image hey. looking for gender swaps.
Rilian
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rilian »

A player called Lestat has an egg but I don’t know how to post just the sprite and I don’t know where they got it creature/14700909
Imagedust with a meaning, precious and rareImage

1/25 gifts! thank you!

Wishlist: candle ayoti, citellans, pygmy gragas, and anything from the water, preservationalist, or herbalist shops! thank you!!
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Common Cerapicta (obtained from the Koi Pond)
This small egg is smooth and slippery.
faedemon wrote: December 5th, 2023, 11:00:44 am
BBkat wrote: December 5th, 2023, 9:28:29 amMISSING CREATURE FOUND! Probably found in the Koi Pond
probably the koi pond? what do you mean?
I mean the new creature is found in the Koi Pond. world/13 You just, toss gold in and sometimes you get eggs. I said 'probably' b/c the ones found were parentless, meaning it was not obtained through breeding. And since it was not in the stream or shops that really only left the Koi Pond and Quests. And no one had reported new quests so.
Rilian wrote: December 5th, 2023, 11:07:55 am A player called Lestat has an egg but I don’t know how to post just the sprite and I don’t know where they got it creature/14700909
If you wanna grab sprites, right click on them and select 'copy image address' or 'copy image link' (depending on the browser you're on). That'll give you the link to the IMAGE (as opposed to the image of the *creature*, which will change as it grows and is unhelpful)
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Confirmed, it's in the Koi Pond. Which shouldn't be allowed IMO, but then I HATE the Koi Pond in general.
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
Seejey
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by Seejey »

CinnaminDraconna wrote: December 5th, 2023, 11:39:36 am Confirmed, it's in the Koi Pond. Which shouldn't be allowed IMO, but then I HATE the Koi Pond in general.
:t-noes: I was so sure it'd be a hybrid with Krill or Royal Squilla! :t-xD:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR CLICKING AND FOR THE PRESENTS! I WISH EVERYTHING BACK! DOUBLE! ^_^

Wishlist: F Green, Bronze CWs; M Diamond Wyrm; any Cascara Amagnae, Water Shop and Dark Shop parentless creatures, pretty please! :t-puppyeyes:

Wanna get more clicks? Try this! Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Windi1 »

New stream pet and I found 2 in a tributary.
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Halloween pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds, Diamond wyrm
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, Tidal Wraithe
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: Alvean Yale, Wugu Amagnae Hoarding:ImageImage 00/25 gifts
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

Common egg

I hadn't been to the koi pond in ages and only threw in the 15 g amount. I only tossed maybe 200 g to get the 5 koi pond eggs I have right now.
| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by faedemon »

BBkat wrote: December 5th, 2023, 11:34:16 amI mean the new creature is found in the Koi Pond. world/13 You just, toss gold in and sometimes you get eggs. I said 'probably' b/c the ones found were parentless, meaning it was not obtained through breeding. And since it was not in the stream or shops that really only left the Koi Pond and Quests. And no one had reported new quests so.
oh okay, thank you! the "probably" part confused me. thanks for explaining :wave:
Image hey. looking for gender swaps.

Return to “Community Discussion”