Dec Donis 1461/1462 Gang-gang cockatoo/Galah Cockatoo

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Ryves
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: Dec Donis 1461/1462 Gang-gang cockatoo/Galah Cockatoo

Post by Ryves »

Female gala!

Image Find something you love as much as a pumpkin wyrm loves pumpkin seeds. Image

Szarwas
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Szarwas »

AuraDragoness wrote: December 1st, 2023, 8:50:15 pm Image
Adult Male Gang Gang~ Such a pretty boy!
Dang, that is some amazing birb! I didn't want to spend more money here (Christmas shopping, bruh...) but I might have to squeeze out a little more from my bank account to get these pretties LOL
ImageImageImageImage
Pallastronomy
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Pallastronomy »

Female Gang-gang
Aaand Male Galah!

Adult descriptions are close to identical but I’ll put them both here

Gang-gang
Spoiler
Adult gang-gangs learn some measure of calm compared to hatchlings, at least when raised by magi, and are slightly more likely to wait for permission to take something that catches their fancy than steal it outright - though given the strong, bitey beaks on adults, usually magi don't bother trying to deny their companion whatever materials they claim. Adult gang-gangs do tend to be a bit more discerning, though, taking things that are more likely to work in ornament construction, and will proudly bring some of the resulting baubles to their magi as thanks. The remaining ornaments tend to end up decorating trees around the Keep as the gang-gangs use them to attract mates. Sometimes this leads to squabbles with ornate sylphs, but it's not uncommon to find a bird and a sylph begrudgingly working together on the same tree for mutual benefit, singing and chiming what seem to be instructions at each other.
Galah
Spoiler
Adult galahs learn some measure of calm compared to hatchlings, at least when raised by magi, and are slightly more likely to wait for permission to take something that catches their fancy than steal it outright - though given the strong, bitey beaks on adults, usually magi don't bother trying to deny their companion whatever materials they claim. Adult gang-gangs do tend to be a bit more discerning, though, taking things that are more likely to work in ornament construction, and will proudly bring some of the resulting baubles to their magi as thanks. The remaining ornaments tend to end up decorating trees around the Keep as the galahs use them to attract mates. Sometimes this leads to squabbles with ornate sylphs, but it's not uncommon to find a bird and a sylph begrudgingly working together on the same tree for mutual benefit, singing and chiming what seem to be instructions at each other.
Will try my best to return any clicks!
Gender Swaps
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

These are pretty cool birds. I love the males especially with their little decorations.
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImage
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

I'm typically not a superfan of birds in general, I'm more partial to fish, dogs, and dragons, but these are really gorgeous. I especially love the soft shades on the Female gang-gang and male galah.
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Ok, first post is updated
Arkacia
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Arkacia »

I am Australian and love both these birds, but must admit to loving the Galah a bit more. The real thing is my favorite bird. They are cute, colourful, cheeky and fun to watch in the park attacking pine cones for the seeds. The artists did a good job on both .

Return to “Community Discussion”