New Shop: The Shimmering Shop

Learn about the latest updates here.
DarkstarWolf
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: New Shop: The Shimmering Shop

Post by DarkstarWolf »

Thank you so so much for this new shop!
~DarkstarWolf

25/25 gifts
Wishlist on my profile, birthday is February 23!

Ѳℓ∂ Ƭσм βσмвα∂ιℓ ιƨ α мɛяяʏ ғɛℓℓσω!
βяιɢнт вℓʋɛ нιƨ ʝαcκɛт ιƨ, αи∂ нιƨ вσσтƨ αяɛ ʏɛℓℓσω!
Ƭнɛяɛ αяɛ иσиɛ ωнσ нαʌɛ cαʋɢнт нιм ʏɛт, ғσя σℓ∂ Ƭσм нɛ ιƨ тнɛ Ѧαƨтɛя!
Ħιƨ ƨσиɢƨ αяɛ ƨтяσиɢɛя ƨσиɢƨ αи∂ нιƨ ғɛɛт αяɛ ғαƨтɛя!
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

I love this idea so much! :yey: There are so many donis I've wanted but never got to buy because they were retired and/or the gold for a SB doni was really expensive. I'm gonna have a look at the shop later in the month to see what I want~

Thank you, team! <3
Please help my babies grow C:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Nagapie
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Nagapie »

Thank you so much for the amazing new shop! <3 As someone who plays the game on and off missing so many creatures was always a huge bummer. Very happy that I no longer have to worry about that!
ImageImageImageImage

But in this handmade heaven, it's paradise
Bluebirds forever colour the sky
In this handmade heaven, we forget the time
'Cause birds of a feather fly together
wystearya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by wystearya »

Revan wrote: December 1st, 2023, 12:48:37 am
LunatheDragoness wrote: December 1st, 2023, 12:32:28 am *eye twitch*

MUST.....NOT.......SPEND....MONEY.....

*dust bunny flies out of wallet*

:t-corner:
I feel ya. D:

At least they'll come back!

Yes to this! But so glad this shop is a thing. There are some really nice old donation pets I'd like to get someday!
Image Image ~ Image ~ Image Image

Wishlist in profile. <3 25/25 gifts - Thank you!
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Windi1 »

Can I just say... AWESOMENESS?!?!? This is absolutely, expeditiously grand!!! Now I can get some things done.
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Halloween pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds, Diamond wyrm
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, Tidal Wraithe
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: Alvean Yale, Wugu Amagnae Hoarding:ImageImage 00/25 gifts
Zs99
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Zs99 »

As someone who can only afford shards once in a blue moon, this almost made me cry in joy to see! I've missed so many creatures over the years, and sometimes I have money I can spend here, but the critter I want has gone away. Gold was always out of the question, so this is amazing ;3;
Buying Phoenix Arkai, not sure what amount of gold to offer for them
Feel free to offer on creatures in my 'For Sale' tab.
MTiger18
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by MTiger18 »

Omg I love this new feature!! What a great addition to the site for sure. I’m so happy for this. Also must resist…… xD

Also, as someone who’s only ever bought a couple of donation pets I have a question. When purchasing two will it guarantee you get a male and female? I’m not sure if I’ve been just extremely lucky but all the pairs I’ve purchased I’ve gotten a male and female.
TYSM for any gifts!
Please disregard the “about me” section!
For an in depth wishlist, check out this post!

Clicks please, thanks!

Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

AuraDragoness wrote: December 1st, 2023, 4:04:48 pm This is awesome! Question though, do the donis from the shop count towards the doni egg cap of 4 or the egg cap?
The count towards the doni egg cap (assuming you buy them after you've filled your normal egg cap).
MTiger18 wrote: December 2nd, 2023, 10:54:37 pm Omg I love this new feature!! What a great addition to the site for sure. I’m so happy for this. Also must resist…… xD

Also, as someone who’s only ever bought a couple of donation pets I have a question. When purchasing two will it guarantee you get a male and female? I’m not sure if I’ve been just extremely lucky but all the pairs I’ve purchased I’ve gotten a male and female.
I'm pretty sure you've just gotten lucky xD I've definitely gotten a run of multiple of the same gender before I finally get a pair. Usually female because apparently that's how the gender fairy rolls in my Keep, haha.
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
MTiger18
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by MTiger18 »

Kestrad wrote: December 2nd, 2023, 11:04:22 pm
AuraDragoness wrote: December 1st, 2023, 4:04:48 pm This is awesome! Question though, do the donis from the shop count towards the doni egg cap of 4 or the egg cap?
The count towards the doni egg cap (assuming you buy them after you've filled your normal egg cap).
MTiger18 wrote: December 2nd, 2023, 10:54:37 pm Omg I love this new feature!! What a great addition to the site for sure. I’m so happy for this. Also must resist…… xD

I'm pretty sure you've just gotten lucky xD I've definitely gotten a run of multiple of the same gender before I finally get a pair. Usually female because apparently that's how the gender fairy rolls in my Keep, haha.
Ok thanks haha. I’ve bought both kinds of thorn imps, and both kinds of Quetzalcoatl and I’ve gotten one male and one female for all of them except the Azull quetz which I only just realized XD
TYSM for any gifts!
Please disregard the “about me” section!
For an in depth wishlist, check out this post!

Clicks please, thanks!

Kayliee
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kayliee »

This is so nice to see - on so many sites some things just become too rare over time. I'm glad this has been taken well by the community too - everyone is seeing the benefits of old donis being available, rather than getting upset that it might devalue old ones.
Gifts: I love anything parentless/stream born etc, particularly event creatures :)

Return to “Site News”