http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

Silenxia
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: New Shop: The Shimmering Shop

Post by Silenxia »

Already took advantage in order to get me a Cardinal. Might try to get another in hopes of getting a pair because I love Cardinals.
The Wishlist in my profile is outdated (I can't quite figure out how to edit it now, so many of the creatures there have already been obtained).

Gift ideas: Really am looking for a Varja Crystalwing for future breeding of pygmies and Gemdragons.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

I swear I'm not crying.

I know the whole team has discussed it ad nauseum, but my brain can't stop thinking of all the ways this shop fixes things, including my obsessive need to have two of every doni.

Thank you. Truly and sincerely, thank you. Not just from a personal-gain perspective -though I am beyond excited to be able to acquire the donis I missed - but from my emotional perspective. MagiStream has always been so dear to me, and even when I wasn't around, I never stopped thinking about this place. It feels good and right to be back, and seeing this sort of action to address a core problem makes me remember why I joined, stuck around, and came back to it all in the end.

You all are wonderful. Thank you for your dedication for so many years <3
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!
Zinia
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Zinia »

This is such a brilliant idea! It'll be great for site revenue and it's such good news for so many of us who thought we'd never get some of the older donis! I'm so excited and racking my brain to plan for all the months my most wanted creatures will be listed! The fact that they'll come around again for those who aren't able to get them any given month is also one of the best parts!

Edit: I don't want to upset anyone and I love this game, but I've been thinking of the cost of donis. I want to support the site and am grateful it's free to play, so my sadness is mostly due to my own real life limitations and desire to be a completionist, lol. Plus the designs are lovely and tempting to buy!
I may be slightly off because I was adding while walking and typing on mobile lol, but adding in my head came out to 211 shards/$ to catch up on December donis. To get a pair of each, that would be $422. If the prices stay the same monthly, it'd cost roughly $2,532 to buy one of each past doni, or $5,064 to get a pair of each, not counting any breeding or any of the future releases. Even just getting some select favorites could cost hundreds. They are gorgeous creatures and I wish I could have a full collection, but I do also wish shards were a tad cheaper so I could do it for less than the cost of a used car, lol.
Last edited by Zinia on December 1st, 2023, 6:49:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Previous username: ChaoticWhispers
Thank you so very much to everyone who sent a gift! <3
Wishlist//Gender Swaps (also looking to swap male Ixan Mist Walker for female)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Thank You so very much!!! Purchased my first 4 eggs.. 2 Argaent Kirin and 2 Aerum Kirin. So very, very happy now!!!
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by faedemon »

this is so delightful thank you!!!
Image hey. looking for gender swaps.
LunatheDragoness
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by LunatheDragoness »

Revan wrote: December 1st, 2023, 12:48:37 am
LunatheDragoness wrote: December 1st, 2023, 12:32:28 am *eye twitch*

MUST.....NOT.......SPEND....MONEY.....

*dust bunny flies out of wallet*

:t-corner:
I feel ya. D:

At least they'll come back!
Next year I'll have to get this years December donis cuz I turn 30 on the 19th this year. :t-cry:
AuraDragoness
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by AuraDragoness »

This is awesome! Question though, do the donis from the shop count towards the doni egg cap of 4 or the egg cap?
~Aura is with me~
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wishlist | My Shop
Image<Keep Guardians>Image
zucko0011
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by zucko0011 »

Just finished looking up all the donis and how have I never seen the Martelus's!! :well: :well: Thank you, thank you so much for the shimmering shop!! <3 <3
Image 'Ammits rule everything around me' Image [ wishlist ]
WolfyWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by WolfyWolf »

Really happy with seeing the Shimmering Shop ^_^ feeling like a breath of relief to see such a worthy solution. The FOMO can go away, the catalog of creatures can keep growing and we will know even if we miss out, we can save and plan for the next go around.
Spoiler
Thank You Foxurus <3
3.25 Happy Birthday to me and my Raiju's ^^
Wishlist||My Shop

Return to “Site News”