Harvest Event and Creature 1460

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: Harvest Event and Creature 1460

Post by Enchanteddil »

MadameRed wrote: November 25th, 2023, 12:02:11 pm Ah, well if it's dried corn that they need, then that's why I didn't know. I missed a lot during my too-damn-long hiatus.

That's okay, it gives me goals to work toward ^_^
Are there any old amagnae types you are looking for? I have extra orange and purple dried corn ^_^

Also, I managed to hatch a 0.00% hatchling. Froze it. Might sell it because I need the gold hmmm ^.^
Pyrain
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Pyrain »

Enchanteddil wrote: November 26th, 2023, 2:59:17 am
MadameRed wrote: November 25th, 2023, 12:02:11 pm Ah, well if it's dried corn that they need, then that's why I didn't know. I missed a lot during my too-damn-long hiatus.

Are there any old amagnae types you are looking for? I have extra orange and purple dried corn ^_^

Also, I managed to hatch a 0.00% hatchling. Froze it. Might sell it because I need the gold hmmm ^.^
How do we get the dried corn? I only have 1 of each piece and want to keep them as an inventory collection but I can't figure out how to get more and I don't think I have any of the changed amagne. What do you sell them for if I might ask?
~~ <3 Thanks for helping us grow <3 ~~
Image <3 thank you all!! <3 Image
Gold List
<3
Spoiler
May be gift bombed without notice ;) and other such things!
Tallalune, Enchanteddil, dreamsandlove, Campari, Silverdove, Marta, NyxNoire, Tyriagris
†I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.†
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Pyrain wrote: November 26th, 2023, 9:30:27 am
Enchanteddil wrote: November 26th, 2023, 2:59:17 am

How do we get the dried corn? I only have 1 of each piece and want to keep them as an inventory collection but I can't figure out how to get more and I don't think I have any of the changed amagne. What do you sell them for if I might ask?
Previously we could get them from items (I wanna say it was like the gift bag thing? or a drink? or both depending on the year) in the shop but there's nothing new at Remy's so I don't think there's a way atm
Ribbonchan
An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ribbonchan »

The new amagnae are so dazzling, oh my goodness. What incredible spritework, as usual.
(Now just to hope my 3 of each corn gets me a pair each of Quail and Otrovian...)

(also if anyone has a male ethereal or dulcine please let me know D: )
~~~A young magi sits in a glade, passed out asleep. She has a bunch of eggs and sleeping hatchlings scattered around her, one in her arms. There's a note that says "you're free to hold my eggs and hatchlings a while but my kitsune is watching you. don't steal them, you'll regret it."
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My Wishlist
~~~
Hiraeth
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hiraeth »

I couldn't find this information anywhere, but which dried corn (purple and orange) turns the egg into which amagnae?
I've got a couple dried corn of both types, but I would like to know the amagnae I'll get :lol:
~~ Welcome to my garden! Clicks please ~~

Image Image Image Image
falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by falsanthin »

Hiraeth wrote: November 26th, 2023, 7:18:41 pm I couldn't find this information anywhere, but which dried corn (purple and orange) turns the egg into which amagnae?
I've got a couple dried corn of both types, but I would like to know the amagnae I'll get :lol:
purple- domestic, ocellata and otrovian
orange- quail, plectra and dulcine

I think which one you get of the 3 is random though? i haven't paid attention to the egg colour i used the corn on to see if it mattered. I needed a bunch of dulcine and quails but all i got were plectras :facepalm:
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Pyrain wrote: November 26th, 2023, 9:30:27 am How do we get the dried corn? I only have 1 of each piece and want to keep them as an inventory collection but I can't figure out how to get more and I don't think I have any of the changed amagne. What do you sell them for if I might ask?
We got them from gift bags I think. I can't remember exactly. They are not available to buy this time though. I don't intend to sell any, but if anyone needs a frozen egg or two for their collection of the previous amagnae we get from the orange and purple dried corn, I'm happy to give them for free ^.^
Last edited by Enchanteddil on November 27th, 2023, 8:50:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hiraeth
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hiraeth »

falsanthin wrote: November 26th, 2023, 8:12:40 pm
Hiraeth wrote: November 26th, 2023, 7:18:41 pm I couldn't find this information anywhere, but which dried corn (purple and orange) turns the egg into which amagnae?
purple- domestic, ocellata and otrovian
orange- quail, plectra and dulcine

I think which one you get of the 3 is random though? i haven't paid attention to the egg colour i used the corn on to see if it mattered. I needed a bunch of dulcine and quails but all i got were plectras :facepalm:
Thanks <3
Did a test here - grabbed two Olive Amagnae eggs and gave them orange corn - now I have a Dulcine and a Plectra :t-lol:
~~ Welcome to my garden! Clicks please ~~

Image Image Image Image
Ayakashi
MD Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ayakashi »

Out of curiosity I checked my inventory. I have 255 of each type of corn. I don't use the corn. XD
ImageImage

My wishlist

DS Friend Code: 2664-2235-0361 PM me yours so I can add you too! :D
himehana
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by himehana »

If I remember correctly for two years there was a quest that would give us the corn pieces and I think it was the Christmas shop gift bags that had a chance of giving the corn pieces last year. I know I got more somehow outside the quest but I don't remember what the second way was.

Edit: found it on the magistream wiki. in 2018 and 2020 we had the quest: a sweet little cottage, that would give us the corn. I can't find info on where else we got the corn though so it may have just been those two times.
Cats are a favorite but I'll be happy to accept anything you're willing to gift.
There is a wishlist on my profile if you want more specifics on what I'm looking for.

Please do not click on anything outside of the Main keep tab

Return to “Community Discussion”