Army Creatures

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Army Creatures

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

I know it's a bit late in the year, but I'm thinking of this as a long term project. A lot of us collect things that are considered 'Armies'.. a certain type of creature or creatures that we really like and want a lot of. I'm not thinking of small collections, but the really large ones like my army of 0% frozen Ashevor eggs; 4,456 total currently. The kind of creatures you look for more of and that other people gift to you because they know how much you like and want them.

So let's help each other out and make a Master List of who collects what. Must be creatures you are willing to gift to others, this isn't a buy/sell list; if you list a donation creature, don't get upset if no one gifts any. And remember, just the really big and important armies that you want to add to, let's say 250 creature minimums...

CinnaminDraconna collects:
1. 0% frozen ashevor eggs
2. ANY unicorn (parentless/bred, named/unnamed, any gender, any generation, lineaged or even frozen, hatchlings or adults, but not eggs.
Streamborn, Shopborn, Questborn, Eventborn, Hybrids, and Donation Unicorns)

3. Questborn and 1st gen Kollinus
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
Kesstryl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: Army Creatures

Post by Kesstryl »

For me it's pigmy crystalwings and pygmy gemdragons. I'm growing a massive tiny army, LOL
Please help us grow <3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

You can also find me on Lorwolf Image Image
4/25 presents, thank you <3
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

I like this idea. It's definitely different from a wishlist. I might wish for a gendered pair of every creature on the site, but I certainly don't army them all. I'm very content to collect these for myself, but if you ever punt any of these my way, expect my eternal gratitude!

MadameRed collects the following...

Mist Stalkers
I've been obsessed with Mist Stalkers since they released - they're easily my favourite creature on this site! SB, bred, inbred, named, lineaged, hatchlings, and adults are all fine! I don't collect frozen eggs or frozen hatchlings, but just about any other Mistie is fair game!

Frozen Lakiran Seahorse Eggs
These things are gorgeous and I fell in love immediately! SB 0.00% frozen eggs only.

Red and Green Vasant Beetle Hatchlings
Look, have you seen them? They're the most adorable, happy little bugs ever. How could I resist? SB, unnamed, unfrozen hatchlings of either the Red or Green variety are what I collect.

Borean Wolf Hatchlings
I collect these for my boys Sora and Radar, and because I love dogs in general. I collect any SB, unnamed, unfrozen hatchling Borean Wolves of any colour. The male Faded and Black Borean Wolves will grow up and become the Mountains at my Back. All of the others will stay puppies and hang out in another tab.

Cyon Hatchlings
The Danaus and Peleides Cyon hatchlings are so stinkin' cute, they're going to hang out in my Puppies tab with the Borean Wolf hatchlings and be adorable forever. SB, unnamed, unfrozen hatchlings.

Asesina Orcae
Orcas have been my favourite animal since Free Willy came out when I was three; that's never changed, and to see them done the way they are is everything I ever wanted out of an orca creature here! SB, unnamed, unfrozen, unlineaged hatchlings or adults are what I collect.

Ahuizotl
I have no idea why I love these creatures so much, but I do. SB, unnamed, unfrozen, unlineaged hatchlings or adults.

Manticore Hatchlings
Their little paws! Up in the air! SB, unnamed, unfrozen hatchlings.

Chupacabra Hatchlings
The eeby sleeby chalupas! SB, unnamed, unfrozen hatchlings.

Failbreeds!
Any and all failbreeds! Were you trying for an albino direcore and got a manticore? Trying for a tidal capricorn and got an amethyst? Accidentally inbred your pegasi? I would love to take them all in and give them a home at the Failbreed Shelter!
Last edited by sammythethief on December 3rd, 2023, 2:33:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!
VilaWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Location: Library of Daninsky's Castle. 50% of my posts are sarcastic.

Post by VilaWolf »

Decessus. All of them. Per Dracula's promise to pay Renfield with a thousand rats.

Dark Guild Will Trade For Water / Herb Guild Pets.
Egglocked? PM your codes, I'll Help. Free.
When Pigs Fly, Carry an Umbrella.
My Wish List
Last year all the Decessus were named after Haunted Chateaus. This year; Lost Media.
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

*Cracks fingers*

Kelp/Coral/Trench Hippocampus (<- my cutest army)
-hatchling, stream born only, live

Winged Cats
-adult or hatchlings, stream born only, any colour, live preferred but i'll take frozen if they got a neat/low percent

Telvian Panthers (<-currently by biggest army)
adult or hatchlings, stream born only, live

Mohrior
-any and all

Dragons!
-if it's found in my Dragons Den or Dragons Nest tabs I will take it. Live or frozen. SB is preferred (esp for stream creatures), for others I'll take bred. NO Lineages.
Mathcat
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mathcat »

Here are my armies.

Pygmy gemdragons and pygmy crystalwings - Hatchlings or adults, any variety
Kalistavri - Hatchlings or adults, any variety
Wishlist here

Still on AO3 as Mathcat2 - stories for Magistream, Dragon Cave, Forest of Mirrors, and Jelle's Marble Runs, plus original fiction. New stories every Tuesday and Friday during November 2023.

(Signature decorations courtesy of HopingFaith.)
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

Here are the critters that I army.

Osath
Lakiran Platypus

And while I don't have an army of over 250, I would love to army Nikollus.
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NKfloofiepoof
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by NKfloofiepoof »

I have armies of Elephant Snails, Paervem, Koredanuki, Seahorses, Moss Snails, and Bread Creatures ^_^
Last edited by NKfloofiepoof on April 25th, 2024, 7:20:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Buying unwanted SB elephant snails for shop price
Buying Bread Creatures for 2k each

Image-Free Magi Nursery
Ayakashi
MD Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ayakashi »

There are far too many to list, but right now I need to expand my Silver Amagnae collection since they've appeared in the stream again.
If you want to know about anything else, just go into my Keep and click any of the tabs with families' names.

A few examples include, but are not limited to:
Trench Hippocampus (Bluesea)
Mist Stalker (Tor Malaes)
Silver Amagnae (Silver Amagnae Wing)
Light and Dark Minicorn (Camelot and Avalon)
Ect.
ImageImage

My wishlist

DS Friend Code: 2664-2235-0361 PM me yours so I can add you too! :D
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by MothballMilkshake »

Winged cats SB ANY COLOR
myrrokats also SB
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me

Return to “Community Discussion”