Death screamer pattern question

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Amanda77
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Death screamer pattern question

Post by Amanda77 »

My death screamera patterns keep changing... This morning all 3 had skulls on the wings and now they have the other design on them... ... Am I losing my mind? Like fr... They had skulls this morning. I was so happy cause thats the design I wanted..
*WISH LIST*
Mohrior all variants
pied cervinus deer
Fish or sea creatures
Spiders
Snakes
Will take any and all if you dont want them.

My ultimate want is a white nivilus bear cub, ghost leopard cub or an adult tasharn. Can be frozen.

THANK YOU FOR ALL of THE AMAZING GIFTS that I have recieved!!! YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!
BeeNme
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: Death screamer pattern question

Post by BeeNme »

They'll change back later tonight. The pattern rotates with the time. So far, I don't think there's a way so stop the changing.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Wishlist:
Spoiler
Tanzanite Gemstone Kirin, White Cukurba, Catalana Dismot, White or Piebald Cervinus Deer, Angora Jackalope, Ouranian Koi, Arkenian Sakeira, winged cats
Dream creatures: Silver Alicanto, Calico Tienko
Amanda77
CreaturesTrade

Post by Amanda77 »

I thought I was losing it when I saw that. 😆 Im cool with the changing just needed to make sure it was suppose to be happening.
*WISH LIST*
Mohrior all variants
pied cervinus deer
Fish or sea creatures
Spiders
Snakes
Will take any and all if you dont want them.

My ultimate want is a white nivilus bear cub, ghost leopard cub or an adult tasharn. Can be frozen.

THANK YOU FOR ALL of THE AMAZING GIFTS that I have recieved!!! YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!
Mochipet
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mochipet »

Same for the Medonho Horses. Do they switch between green and orange?

Return to “Community Discussion”