Seconds

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Seejey
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Seconds

Post by Seejey »

Hi! I changed my date format under 'board preferences' in UCP and now seconds are gone. No matter which option I choose, they aren't displayed anymore. I searched PHP date () formats and how to add seconds to it, but didn't find a solution.

Can someone, please tell me how to have forum posts show the exact moment they were made, again? In this format, if possible: week day, dd/mm/yyyy, 24hours clock. (To even have fractions of seconds would be awesome ^^)
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR CLICKING AND FOR THE PRESENTS! I WISH EVERYTHING BACK! DOUBLE! ^_^

Wishlist: F Green, Bronze CWs; M Diamond Wyrm; any Cascara Amagnae, Water Shop and Dark Shop parentless creatures, pretty please! :t-puppyeyes:

Wanna get more clicks? Try this! Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Mathcat
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Seconds

Post by Mathcat »

Select Custom under "My date format" and paste the following in the blank space below that: F jS, Y, g:i:s a

That should bring back your seconds.
Wishlist here

Still on AO3 as Mathcat2 - stories for Magistream, Dragon Cave, Forest of Mirrors, and Jelle's Marble Runs, plus original fiction. New stories every Tuesday and Friday during November 2023.

(Signature decorations courtesy of HopingFaith.)
Syndicate
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Syndicate »

Also a custom code:

Code: Select all

l, d/m/Y, G:i.s A
Which will display like

Thursday, 16/11/2023, 17:01.31 PM

:angel:
Seejey
CreaturesTrade

Post by Seejey »

Mathcat wrote: November 16th, 2023, 12:01:31 am Select Custom under "My date format" and paste the following in the blank space below that: F jS, Y, g:i:s a

That should bring back your seconds.
Thank you, but, besides it being the same as was always already written in that field by default, it still doesn't show "my" seconds.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR CLICKING AND FOR THE PRESENTS! I WISH EVERYTHING BACK! DOUBLE! ^_^

Wishlist: F Green, Bronze CWs; M Diamond Wyrm; any Cascara Amagnae, Water Shop and Dark Shop parentless creatures, pretty please! :t-puppyeyes:

Image Image
Seejey
CreaturesTrade

Post by Seejey »

Syndicate wrote: November 16th, 2023, 12:09:21 am Also a custom code:

Code: Select all

l, d/m/Y, G:i.s A
Which will display like

Thursday, 16/11/2023, 17:01.31 PM

:angel:
That worked! Thank you so much!

Image Image

Return to “Support and Suggestions”