Alicanto Heart not working?

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Eidios
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Alicanto Heart not working?

Post by Eidios »

Hi there! I am a relatively new player and I had to click a LOT of things in order to save up for the Alicanto heart. I am not sure if I have to activate it or something but I still seem to be getting one gold per click. My clicking hand hurts now haha....

Does anybody know how this works?
Non-Daily Dad Joke: Why don’t seagulls live by the bay? Because then they’d be bagels!

Clicks for my other critters appreciated!
https://finaloutpost.net/visit/Vega/default
fthr
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Alicanto Heart not working?

Post by fthr »

The Alicanto Heart gives extra gold for clicking on eggs.

There's some click threads where you can find eggs to click, such as this one: viewtopic.php?t=232616&start=18500
Clicky: ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Alicanto Heart not working?

Post by sammythethief »

Eidios wrote: October 27th, 2023, 2:41:34 pm Hi there! I am a relatively new player and I had to click a LOT of things in order to save up for the Alicanto heart. I am not sure if I have to activate it or something but I still seem to be getting one gold per click. My clicking hand hurts now haha....

Does anybody know how this works?
You may want to use an extension like Linkclump or Multilinks for your browser. It makes clicking those eggs and hatchlings so much easier.

You don't have to activate the Alicanto Heart; once it's in your inventory, it's always active and will give you the gold bonus. Live eggs will earn you 5g per click (but only a click that gives a percentage of growth; clicking the same egg three times in a row won't give you 15g).
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!

Return to “Support and Suggestions”