Halloween Creatures released! October event pets 1449, 1450, 1451, 1452, 1453, 1454, and 1455

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Katnilb
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: Halloween Creatures released! October event pets 1449, 1450, 1451, 1452, 1453, 1454, and 1455

Post by Katnilb »

WildCherry wrote: October 25th, 2023, 9:50:46 am I've bought 10 eyetinis and only got one bone venom which I used on a frozen egg. Am I doing something wrong ?
Do you only get the bone venom randomly or just once or am I supposed to get one with every Eyetini?

Thanks
You get the bone venom randomly when buying Eyetinis.
I think I got 3 from 10 drinks earlier.
Stormpaws
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: Halloween Creatures released! October event pets 1449, 1450, 1451, 1452, 1453, 1454, and 1455

Post by Stormpaws »

I haave de ...hic... worsht luck. ...hic... I bought 35 ddrinkssh and only got 3 bone ...hic... venom. Bye.
ZhaaliQuartz
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by ZhaaliQuartz »

Adult Female Decaying Mawdracon

rad
OverlordVOX
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by OverlordVOX »

<3 <3 <3 Such an nice Dragon ones
Aneira
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aneira »

ZhaaliQuartz wrote: October 25th, 2023, 11:27:17 am Image
Adult Female Decaying Mawdracon
Adding to this!

Dark Tersha Adult (No Dimorphism)
Spoiler
With its colourful nose decoration and its silky soft fur one would be tempted to pet or cuddle a tersha. This would be a mistake. Although dark tersha are more docile than their golden cousins they still can give a serious nip to any hand that comes too close. Even well trained tersha can react on instinct if their nasal appendage is brushed, so it pays to be careful around them. Their ability to use earth magic to swim through the earth at high speed make them attractive to magi for a variety of reasons. A well trained tersha can use its burrowing technique to shift the ground into patterns that are as captivating as their butterfly shaped noses.

Golden Tersha Adult (Male)
- Unconfirmed on my end, but willing to bet these guys have no dimorphism.
Spoiler
With its colourful nose decoration and its silky soft fur one would be tempted to pet a tersha. This would be a mistake. Golden tersha are highly aggressive, even when hand reared, and with their sharp needle-like teeth will savage any hand that comes too close. Even well trained tersha can react on instinct if their nasal appendage is brushed, so it pays to be careful around them. Their ability to use earth magic to swim through the earth at high speed make them attractive to magi for a variety of reasons. A well trained tersha can use its burrowing technique to shift the ground into patterns that are as captivating as their butterfly shaped noses.

Death Screamer Adult (Male)
- I failed to grab the static sprite earlier, but this one definitely has a changing sprite. By the time of day I'd assume.
Spoiler
With bodies as long as an adult magi's hand, these large insects certainly stand out around the Keep. Unlike cute hatchlings, adult death screamers are less tolerated - often looked at with a spark of fear by non magi folk. Magi also have learned to treat adult screamers with respect. They are quite intelligent and also can develop quite a nasty sense of humour. It is not unknown for a death screamer to use its glowing light to trick a person into thinking they are following someone through the halls, only to leave them suddenly in the dark. Their shrieking cries can be quite unnerving and can make a person feel anxious or nervous when the soft drawn out cries wail in the dead of night. It is not unheard of for a death screamer to softly land on someone's back and give a loud scream causing the person to add their own cry of fear, only to flutter away with a hiss that sounds eerily like laughter.

Deadwood Deer Adult (M/F)
ImageImage
Spoiler
Deadwood deer are very territorial and easily get offended by those who dare step into their swamps. Despite this, the deer have no problem trespassing on farms, staring inside rooms at sleeping people in the middle of the night. They return to the same place many nights as if they are waiting for something to happen. The only way to get rid of these deer is to ask them for small favors. It is a strange concept for the deer to leave after granting a small wish, but it appears to be the truth. People are always happy after meeting the swamp deer: their gardens bloom at the end of autumn, their food tastes better than ever, and their children are on their best behavior. What no one talks about is the aftermath. When granting a favor, the deadwood deer plants a seed inside one's soul. Depending on the things asked and seeds planted, people start acting differently. Those who are selfish will start doubting their neighbors, be paranoid about others wishing them misfortune, or lie about the smallest things. While those who had good intentions will become more rational, think with a clear head, or be kinder to one another. Even after the deadwood deer are long gone, their influence remains. People return to their normal selves only after the winter passes. Those touched by the deer will have to either live with the guilt of their actions or be proud of the things accomplished. Either way, the deadwood deer are satisfied with the result, waiting patiently in their swamps for the next harvest season.

Scarecrow Gryphon Adult (M/F)
ImageImage
Spoiler
Scarecrow gryphons are not considered fully grown until they have finished assembling a full outfit for themselves, and then they will find a patch of crop field to claim as their own, strutting about proudly, aggressively fending off any invaders. Strangely, they seem to recognize the human tenders of the field as helpful, and will grudgingly allow farmers to tend and harvest their crops, as long as they are left a portion of the crop. This means they are generally well tolerated, as the protection of a scarecrow gryphon usually leads to far larger harvests in the long run.

Spectral Mawdracon (No Dimorphism)
Spoiler
Despite their disturbing looks, some mawdracons live around magi. They are beneficial when casting bigger spells. If something goes awry, the mawdracons can absorb the magic. They are also helpful when capturing wild, magical creatures, as it does not involve force. However, it does not mean that the mawdracons like having a master. They are free creatures and have no desire to obey someone's command. Their only purpose is to feed and endure through time. Those who deal with the mawdracons have to be very careful as these creatures can and will absorb all magic, a magi's one included. Keeping the mawdracons away from the Keep is a difficult task, especially during festivities when everyone gathers and shows off their magic and creatures. To prevent a swarm of decaying mawdracons from invading the castle, those in charge have to cast life magic spells, as this is the type of magic that attracts the decaying mawdracons the most. As for the spectral mawdracons, things can become trickier. They love potions more than spells. No one is willing to give away their precious gender or breeding potions, so most of the time, it is the dusky potions that get discarded.

Last edited by Aneira on October 25th, 2023, 3:54:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image❖ Malo mori quam fodari ❖ Image
❄ ❄
Tyriagris
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tyriagris »

Aaaaaand there it is, I definitely have to hoard the Spectral Mawdracons. Off to the Merchant District!
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

The death screamers are speaking right to my moth-loving soul.
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!
wystearya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by wystearya »

Looks like I better start grabbing eggs! And gifting!
Image Image ~ Image ~ Image Image

Wishlist in profile. <3 25/25 gifts - Thank you!
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

oooh they're all so interesting! i def love the deer the best at every stage and the adult moths & spectral mawdragons! the tersha and gryphon hatchlings are so cute and then get kinda scary as adults lol (i still like them). really nice job all around this year! <3
(pronouns: they/them)

<3 clicks appreciated (to hatchling only please) <3
PaleoMage
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by PaleoMage »

II kkinnda feel bad forr dde mawdraaconsh, but dosshe shpritesh go HARD.
Sale Tab | Free Tab
Always buying Ambula bats at 300g each!

Return to “Community Discussion”