Hello! I'm new here

New here? Come say hi, or even give us a short bio!
bbbe3sen
CreaturesTrade

Hello! I'm new here

Post by bbbe3sen »

Helloo, I'm Dan :t-weep: I've always loved virtual pets but this is my first time joining something like this, I'm so excited! I've always liked the idea of collecting cute things, this is just my kind of thing, I'm very very happy I found this site. I'm having lots of fun already, thanks a lot :t-:3:
ImageAll clicks appreciated, I try to return them all, thanks!Image

My website | Wishlist

PhoenixSolblade
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: Hello! I'm new here

Post by PhoenixSolblade »

Welcome newcomer! I myself use this site and a Pokemon site for virtual pets, aren't they so fun? I adore the sprite work and art for the creatures here and love that they have their own world to live in ^_^
ImageImageImageImageImage The gathering of small phoenixes approaches you! They seem to be beckoning you to a nearby hatchery/hatchling daycare. Their multicolored flames mingle prettily as they fly around your head, enticing you to stick around for a while. ImageImageImageImage
Thank you to all my gifters! :t-swoon:
bbbe3sen
CreaturesTrade

Post by bbbe3sen »

PhoenixSolblade wrote: October 22nd, 2023, 10:47:41 pm Welcome newcomer! I myself use this site and a Pokemon site for virtual pets, aren't they so fun? I adore the sprite work and art for the creatures here and love that they have their own world to live in ^_^
I'm not very sure if this is how you reply, I hope it is this way. I was charmed by the pixel art! I think it's my favorite part of this, I've also been playing pokemon this past months, so it's all coming up together, virtual worlds and pets are my favorite things <3
ImageAll clicks appreciated, I try to return them all, thanks!Image

My website | Wishlist

PhoenixSolblade
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by PhoenixSolblade »

You can reply this way if you want to send a notification to someone that you replied, there is also a quick reply button at the bottom of the latest post in a thread :t-^_^:

If you would also be interested in a pokemon website like this I dunno if I can link directly to it but the link at the bottom of my signature should bring you to the site (and my profile there!)
ImageImageImageImageImage The gathering of small phoenixes approaches you! They seem to be beckoning you to a nearby hatchery/hatchling daycare. Their multicolored flames mingle prettily as they fly around your head, enticing you to stick around for a while. ImageImageImageImage
Thank you to all my gifters! :t-swoon:
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by faedemon »

hello, welcome to magistream!!! i love your profile picture, LPS are so fun
Image hey. looking for gender swaps.
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Welcome to MagiStream :wave:

I've been a long time fan of adoptable sites too, but MS is my favourite. I've been on hiatus for a long time, but I keep coming back. Between the community and the art, it's hard not to!
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Hi and welcome to Magistream :wave:

Return to “Introductions”